• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SI All-American: Ranking the Top 10 QBs in the Class of 2021

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Drumms update.. lots of words for "i don't know" lol

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw a rundown of the 22 class of QBs.. it's going to be deep

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6. Sam Huard, Burien (Wash.) Kennedy Catholic

6-foot-2, 180 pounds

Committed to Washington

Although he possesses average size, Huard is regarded as perhaps the best deep-ball passer in this class. He’s a left-handed thrower with a smooth, classic release and the ball achieves an excellent spin rate from his mitt. The Washington commit has outstanding mental prowess in the pre-snap phase, where he leverages coverages and alignments versus his route concepts and protections. Huard is most comfortable working in the pocket at his set launch point and delivers deep balls with appropriate arc, trajectory, ball speed and proper placement. He’s rhythmic in the mid-range game and has just enough functional mobility to threaten defenses on the move or as a fair runner in the reactionary phase. His mental processing, skills as an anticipatory passer and ideal deep-ball execution on shot plays project him to be a prime fit for Washington’s new offensive structure.

uwflag1.jpg
yeah but have you seen this:

3. JJ McCarthy, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy

6-foot-2, 190 pounds

Committed to Michigan

McCarthy won’t wow anyone on the hoof, yet he impresses many with his skill set on tape. The Michigan commit can click quickly through progressions before triggering to pitch to targets with plus velocity and anticipation, as the ball spins well from his hand. He has maximum confidence in his right arm, which allows him to threaten all three levels each snap. His quick feet and strong base allows him to be comfortable in the pocket with a good feel, yet he can attack the edges in the reactionary phase of and throw with accuracy on the move. He shows a very quick transfer from passer to runner and can keep an offense on the field with his legs. McCarthy has the arm talent and mental processing ability to fit well in Wolverine offensive coordinator Josh Gattis’ system predicated on blending RPO concepts and shot plays.

usa_today_10404972.0.jpg

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh it's ebbs and flows.. One helicopter dad won't stop the show. I do see that ou is making a thing of not getting the best defensive prospect in state, consistent.. 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021? (looks like an aggy)
You really cant blame them the way Bama pumps out 1st round Offensive lineman. Its gonna happen.

Yeah, at first I was upset that it sounds like we've already lost Daniels,... Then I watched his tape. OU strictly wanted him at linebacker and have maintained that to this day, but he solely wants to play safety. I love his instincts, and awareness, but if he wants to play safety at the next level, he's going to get shredded. Very poor speed and his tackling is atrocious. Goes high in every attempt you'll see. Plus he's playing in the weakest class in the state, so he's hardly going ever against any real talent. Now you add some pounds on him, clean up some of his fundamentals, and I think he'd be a great linebacker down the road.

So honestly not concerned about that one. Whoever the young man chooses, I'll wish him well. Now Proctor on the other hand, that one hurt.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really cant blame them the way Bama pumps out 1st round Offensive lineman. Its gonna happen.

Yeah, at first I was upset that it sounds like we've already lost Daniels,... Then I watched his tape. OU strictly wanted him at linebacker and have maintained that to this day, but he solely wants to play safety. I love his instincts, and awareness, but if he wants to play safety at the next level, he's going to get shredded. Very poor speed and his tackling is atrocious. Goes high in every attempt you'll see. Plus he's playing in the weakest class in the state, so he's hardly going ever against any real talent. Now you add some pounds on him, clean up some of his fundamentals, and I think he'd be a great linebacker down the road.

So honestly not concerned about that one. Whoever the young man chooses, I'll wish him well. Now Proctor on the other hand, that one hurt.

Proctor and Dax Hill both sting way more than Daniels if that’s how it shakes out.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really knock Thiefery ... he's a one man UT army. Gotta give him credit for that.
I like Thiefery. Just having a some rivalry fun. In fact I cant think of one Texas poster I don't like. You go to the RRR game and you meet a few straight up assholes, but most aren't that way at least here.

Was just looking at Washington's state rankings and y'all got some monsters in that state this year. Washington going to land any of those guys?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proctor and Dax Hill both sting way more than Daniels if that’s how it shakes out.
Forgot about Hill. I never thought Hill was coming from the start, so I kinda forgot about that one.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Thiefery. Just having a some rivalry fun. In fact I cant think of one Texas poster I don't like. You go to the RRR game and you meet a few straight up assholes, but most aren't that way at least here.

Was just looking at Washington's state rankings and y'all got some monsters in that state this year. Washington going to land any of those guys?
Other than Thiefery, most all the UT posters on here are about as useful as tits on a nun. I posted a few Texas threads with enough material for the UT posters to take a few shots at OU and they bailed. Thiefery would have been all over those threads lobbing hand grenades if he were around then.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Thiefery, most all the UT posters on here are about as useful as tits on a nun. I posted a few Texas threads with enough material for the UT posters to take a few shots at OU and they bailed. Thiefery would have been all over those threads lobbing hand grenades if he were around then.
giphy.gif

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really knock Thiefery ... he's a one man UT army. Gotta give him credit for that.

Couldn't agree more. Thiefery is a stand up guy. I was worried the OU/Texas game might not happen this season so we can lay another L on the Horns. But Thiefery promised me if that happened he would still go ahead and put his lunch money in an envelope and mail it to me.