• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shut up RG3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't know what else he can do?

Maybe not throw that horrible pick 6 to start.
Maybe complete 50% of his passes.
Maybe learn to get rid of the ball...I saw the first two sacks and both were on RG3.

Good news for him...he doesn't play STs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazing what a year makes, think there is still some gross over reacting though

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the ability that I have a problem with. It's the attitude.

what is the matter with his attitude ? we are losing and he doesnt like it

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is the matter with his attitude ? we are losing and he doesnt like it

That's not what he's talking about, dad. It's the entitlement attitude.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what he's talking about, dad. It's the entitlement attitude.

i am sorry but how did you get there ?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 thinks he is still in college. He thinks he is by far the best athlete on the field and that just isn't the way it is at this level. It's not about the highlight plays...it's about moving the sticks. I stole that from a guy I can't stand and that's Sham Newton. Sham has learned and hopefully RG3 will as well.

RG3 needs to learn to step up in the pocket and not take off when it's not there. The first sack in this game was because of that...RG3 stepped up and Williams had Hali but RG3 tried to dash through a gap and Hali came off the block to get him.

RG3 needs to stop with the media and stop yapping to the owner. Who cares what plays you want to run RG3?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 needs a new coach to come in and lay down new ground rules

Look this team is in shambles right now. Still have some talent but need new blood running the show

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 thinks he is still in college. He thinks he is by far the best athlete on the field and that just isn't the way it is at this level. It's not about the highlight plays...it's about moving the sticks. I stole that from a guy I can't stand and that's Sham Newton. Sham has learned and hopefully RG3 will as well.

RG3 needs to learn to step up in the pocket and not take off when it's not there. The first sack in this game was because of that...RG3 stepped up and Williams had Hali but RG3 tried to dash through a gap and Hali came off the block to get him.

RG3 needs to stop with the media and stop yapping to the owner. Who cares what plays you want to run RG3?

the 1st point you make is different then other young qbs , how ? and how is that a "bad attitude ' " cam newton did that for 2 yrs

he is required to speak to the media no choice there . as for the owner there is no concrete evidence that he is back dooring his coach . just speculation . geez i was a SFC but in a general asked me my opinion about something about how things are going and what needs to improve i would speak the truth

my chain of command would know what i said because i wouldnt back say anything to that general i wouldnt say in front of them or had already

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 1st point you make is different then other young qbs , how ? and how is that a "bad attitude ' " cam newton did that for 2 yrs

Who said it's different? I bashed Sham the whole time and still can't stand him. Would you like me to be a hypocrite and defend RG3?

he is required to speak to the media no choice there . as for the owner there is no concrete evidence that he is back dooring his coach . just speculation . geez i was a SFC but in a general asked me my opinion about something about how things are going and what needs to improve i would speak the truth

Yes he is but he's not forced to say anything in particular. There is no proof but RG3 could have shut the door by saying...I have never had a personal meeting with Daniel Snyder and discussed what I (RG3) believe the offense should be doing. Not answering that speaks volumes.

my chain of command would know what i said because i wouldnt back say anything to that general i wouldnt say in front of them or had already

RG3 shouldn't be having that conversation with Snyder as long as Shanahan is coach. Ultimately Snyder pays him but Snyder will pay him based on play...not cock sucking.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 shouldn't be having that conversation with Snyder as long as Shanahan is coach. Ultimately Snyder pays him but Snyder will pay him based on play...not cock sucking.

well that would be a lie , everyone knows snyder visited him after surgery and most likely at the wedding and all those trips for rehab in FLA

you have no idea he is cock sucking or anything GK if he came out and said he and dan didnt have any conversations that would end this ? then he would be a liar to you if he came out and said he did have a conversation with his the big boss he would still be bashed

snyder owns the football team and he has every right to know whats going on with his players

i know this i always said to my soldiers that i have the 72 hour rule . if i cant fix your issue in that time or give you an answer then you can jump up to the next guy . i didnt have any qualms about that at all because i am secure in the knowledge that i can do my job

so my stance is if he brought his issues up to his coaches and the GM and nothing was done about it the hey if i am him i am going to the next guy in line and i dont give a damn if your feelings are hurt

he is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt

the facts are , at this point in time , no one to include me knows what is the true story or who did what to whom . in the next few days more facts will come to light and you could very well be right but at this time i am not ready to condemn anyone

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder supporting him would be fine. Snyder asking about the offense is a problem. If they never discussed the offense RG3 would have said so.

You do take your issues through the chain of command but you never go to the President do you? That's because the President has no idea what is going on in football (or the military).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder supporting him would be fine. Snyder asking about the offense is a problem. If they never discussed the offense RG3 would have said so.

You do take your issues through the chain of command but you never go to the President do you? That's because the President has no idea what is going on in football (or the military).

i compare snyder in this scenario to a general . and if the general asked me about a plan of attack and the abilities of my soldiers i would answer it

you and me are common soldiers who would never have access to the president

you and i both would have access to a general

and if snyder asked him what he thought and he answered it with what he thought i have no issue with that .

you either believe in yourself or you dont and if i were shanahan and snyder confronted me about what we were doing on offense i would tell him why i am doing this with RG3 or not doing it

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i compare snyder in this scenario to a general . and if the general asked me about a plan of attack and the abilities of my soldiers i would answer it

and if snyder asked him what he thought and he answered it with what he thought i have no issue with that .

you either believe in yourself or you dont and if i were shanahan and snyder confronted me about what we were doing on offense i would tell him why i am doing this with RG3 or not doing it

Not to be Captain Obvious here but the problem is that something MUST change quickly or this team will be worse off than when Shanahan got here. Either Synder, RG3 or Shanahan have to go. Synder will not go away and neither will RG3, so that decides it.

Lovie Smith is the best option. We don't need an offensive minded coach given the fact that our defense is awful. If Briles wants to be our OC, then so be it....but not our coach.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dad, you and I both know that's not what Snyder does. He takes his latest pet, sets him on a pedestal and gives him preferential treatment over the rest of the team. So what's the problem with this? Resentment starts to set in from the rest of the team that are working just as hard yet getting no recognition. It can also give the player a sense f superiority over the rest of the team. Its a perception thing and it can kill a team. You're telling me that if a General started playing favorites with one of your charges (inviting him/her to dinner multiple times, giving them perks that he has access to, etc) that it wouldn't potentially cause a rift in your unit?

This is a real concern of any leader. Now one can question if Shanahan handled it correctly or not, we have no idea, but I won't be surprised if he didn't. But with Snyder, can anyone ever tell him he is doing wrong?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Snyder has every right to talk to anyone in HIS organization about anything he desires. Let's not forget, it is HIS team. Dan knows he will never call plays but has every right to listen to his employee's voice their opinion of the work place. If Snyder did have a conversation with Griffin, then Snyder went back to Mike Shanahan and said, "Mike, what's the deal? Let's talk about concerns your players have", then so be it. Sounds to me like Griffin may have spoken to both Kyle and Mike like he has the past 2 seasons trying to work through this mess we call a team. Snyder just happen to ask and Griffin likely vented his frustration. I see nothing wrong with what happened here.

The real story is Shanahan almost quit on his team last season regardless of the situation. He is the head coach and wanted to walk. Now the story leaks, go figure, right when things are at an all time low and you think that was just happen stance? Look, Shanahan wants out but wants to get paid for next season. I'm sure a buyout will be discussed so he, his Son and the rest of the staff can move on. These players deserve better in my opinion. If real coaching existed, we wouldn't be talking about Griffins pocket passing flaws (there are many) or why our OLine cannot pass protect or why our defense stinks to high heaven.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griffin is a baby if he went to Dan Snyder because he wasn't getting his way. He is a second year player and at the rate he's going...he won't see a huge contract.