• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the lakers trade lebron for AD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I knew he had a player option, I'm saying he's gonna be there for 4 years because nobody turns down a player option worth 41 million at that age.

Nobody.
Even if this is what you thought, my comment that you said was wrong was, in fact, correct.....he is only committed 2 years after this one. Just like I said. Not like I thought you had it in you to admit this gaffe of yours, though.

You think Lebron has to stay for the money? will he be hurting then? Ever thought that might be when his kid enters the league and maybe Lebron would bolt to play with him for a year (or longer)?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he hasn't won a title yet you better believe he would lol. If the Cavs have Zion, Sexton and another player he would gladly go back to Cleveland and that point possibly take less. He WANTS to win and by that age money won't mean as much to him.
Or maybe the Cavs have Bronny.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely something to be said for that......waiting doesn't just help Boston, but certainly helps LA this year as they'd be decimated.

I really don't get not doing more to bring back Randle. I get there are some fans who feel like it's a crime to say anything bad about Magic, but would think he was being too much like a fan....caring more about name players than fit. No reason not to sit down with Randle and explain why he should stay, then keep him.

Magic is new to the game of being gm and yes he has made some mistakes, but honestly - better then Jim Buss.:L

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you are put off by rational comments and my being able to see both sides in a discussion. Never said I don't like Lebron nor think he isn't maybe even the GOAT. Hoped the cavs would keep him, but I am thankful he got us a title I never thought I'd see.

Is there baggage that goes with him? Yep. Even when he was a Cavalier I could acknowledge he was a narcissistic, passive aggressive drama queen.
To be honest, I hadn't even noticed that you're a Cavs fan - All I am really sure of now is that all of the players that loved LeBron now hate LeBron because Lebron is now a Lakers

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I hadn't even noticed that you're a Cavs fan - All I am really sure of now is that all of the players that loved LeBron now hate LeBron because Lebron is now a Lakers

And Vice Versa

It's almost like people don't like players that leave their team but like them when they are on their team...Odd, who would have thought lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he hasn't won a title yet you better believe he would lol. If the Cavs have Zion, Sexton and another player he would gladly go back to Cleveland and that point possibly take less. He WANTS to win and by that age money won't mean as much to him.

That is exactly what he is doing. He also would leave to play with his son. He set it up on purpose like this...Because it's what he is doing lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure those who hate him didn't hate him as a Cav.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron is still my favorite player but you know how many Lakers fans hated Lebron and now adore him. Same thing, but I think for the most part most Cavs fans still like Lebron. He brought them a title and they will always cherish that

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is still my favorite player but you know how many Lakers fans hated Lebron and now adore him. Same thing, but I think for the most part most Cavs fans still like Lebron. He brought them a title and they will always cherish that

Which Lakers fans who hated him now adore him?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I was opposed to the Lakers signing LeBron - I had a concern about his ability to last without injuries because like Kobe Bryant - He has a lot of miles on him. I became more convinced that it could work though and was encouraged by Magic Johnson's statements that LeBron need to do less then he did in Cleveland and did not want a repeat of the Cavaliers last two years. Based on how he played, I got the feeling that LeBron did not buy into that and was still trying to do too much though. Coming back from injury, it appears that he has now bought into the plan and Hopefully LeBron now understands that in order to win, they have to lose some games. Much like losing an argument with your wife during the day so that you Win later in the evening.:lol:

Yes the player fans are what they are. Some of things that I love about LeBron is that he shares the ball a lot more then Kobe did.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see what AD’s father said about the C’s lolzzzz

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I do think Davis ends up a Laker in the summer though.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I do think Davis ends up a Laker in the summer though.
Not if the Pelicans trade him to another team. They might even wait until February of next year. They are in no hurry

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are all kinds - and yes many people hate success. LeBron has been successful and they are jealous.
No doubt about that.....look how many take every chance they get to rip Brady of all people.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I've never liked the guy, but wanted him to stay and am thrilled he brought us a title.