• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Sherman let go of Crabtrees comments?

Should Sherman let go of Crabtree's comments?

• I think he should hold on to it until Seahawks play 49ers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should hold onto it for a few more years, but grow out of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is shaping up to be the distraction of the season. Every TD that is anywhere near him there will be a camera in his face. I hope he's ready for "that" kind of attention.

Target him early and often, please.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be ashamed. Those canoes are well stocked for battle.

Oh no. You didn't go there.... :suds:

BTW, I love Canada. I am old enough to remember the Iranian hostage crisis. Those friends of ours up north were able to rescue some American hostages. So, I poke fun of Canada out of fun but I love them all. Please don't send your canoes down the Salish Sea for combat... :lol:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever motivates him. I thought the talk was funny when he was kind of unknown and on the rise but now that he's on top I wish he would settle down a little bit. His obsession with Crabtree is actually getting kind of weird if you ask me. He's one receiver who might be top 10 on a good day. You'd hope an all pro would pick another all pro to get into a blood feud with.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media should let this non-story go.

But finding negative story lines is the only thing they want to report about the Seahawks because they save their fawning for Brady, Manning, and any teams east of the Rockies.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever goes on between Sherman and Crabtree is a Seahawks and 49ers problem.

My team has more than enough problems for me to care about this little catfight.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Childish

This is professional football...yes it's more intense within your DIV, but it's still a game/job, etc...you compete as hard as you can and during the heat of battle things will be said...that's part of it...but when you take it off the field...imo it becomes WWE, or WWF which ever is in vogue now.

No one cares if Sherman likes or respects Crabtree...shut him down, talk smack all you want on the field, but leave it on the field.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I'm all for the peppering, plus will make for real nasty matchups, with each guy going all out. Kinda of like Deion and Rison or Talib and Smith this past season.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your comparing Sherman to Neon Deion?:noidea: I mean I've read homer picks all the time but coming from a Pat's fan to make this comparison.....

Who is comparing Mcnabb you hung over?. I was talking about the pissing matches and the slaps to helmets. Talking about when you can see no love loss between 2 players.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: I was twisting your words, :laugh3: Gotcha !

And you I am and never have been a homer with my comments. I personally think Shady could have been a few spots higher after last season but 6th or whatever was nice

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you I am and never have been a homer with my comments. I personally think Shady could have been a few spots higher after last season but 6th or whatever was nice

No your true and true with your comments about the game!:suds:

Though you do walk around in public wear Brady's disco pants and have a lock of his hair hanging on a neckless around your neck

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
offseason media... got to have something to talk about. Until Crabtree shuts him up on the field, Sherman need not say a word.

That will happen when :flypig:

:dhd:

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess what I am trying to say is what will happen if Crabs burns Sherman for a 80 yrd TD? What shit will come out of Crabtree's mouth?

Considering that Crabs isn't a burner, his longest career td reception is only 60yds and he's going up against a guy who is now in his head, an 80 yd TD is a pipe dream.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No your true and true with your comments about the game!:suds:

Though you do walk around in public wear Brady's disco pants and have a lock of his hair hanging on a neckless around your neck

Wrong the lock of hair is pinned to my own hair. Dam these pants heat up quick in this 90 degree weather. I dont know if its my sweat or Toms running down my legs

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The unknown driving force behind all this is what crabtree said, i tried doing research on what he said that pissed off sherman so much and couldnt find anything. All i could find was that there was a charity football event held by larry fitzgerald, crabtree apparently was going off talking about sherman and both sherman and his brother brenton had to leave. There were other rumors that it was shermand and his bro that started the trash talking but who really knows but if someone is so pissed to go on national TV and dog him out like that im sure crabtrees words stuck with sherman throughout the entire season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both sides will use this to full their fire during the season and when they play each other. But yes, let is go Sherman

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both sides will use this to fuel their fire during the season and when they play each other. But yes, let it go Sherman

This is about right but I doubt either will.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, part of me says let it go, another part loves a good grudge match from players who really don't like each other

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The unknown driving force behind all this is what crabtree said, i tried doing research on what he said that pissed off sherman so much and couldnt find anything. All i could find was that there was a charity football event held by larry fitzgerald, crabtree apparently was going off talking about sherman and both sherman and his brother brenton had to leave. There were other rumors that it was shermand and his bro that started the trash talking but who really knows but if someone is so pissed to go on national TV and dog him out like that im sure crabtrees words stuck with sherman throughout the entire season.

Well let's look at the two people.

One doesn't talk shit nonstop. One doesn't feel the need to say he's the best every 5 seconds. And one isn't a little bitch basically.

The other cries if he doesn't get the attention he wants. Puts anyone and everyone down. Will do anything for the spotlight.

I have a hard time thinking crabs started anything. The charity event you wrote about I heard about too. Sherman's brother said crabs started it, while several other people there claimed that Sherman and his brother did. I tend to not believe a word out of Sherman's mouth.