• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Sherman let go of Crabtrees comments?

Should Sherman let go of Crabtree's comments?

• I think he should hold on to it until Seahawks play 49ers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should hold onto it for a few more years, but grow out of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
offseason media... got to have something to talk about. Until Crabtree shuts him up on the field, Sherman need not say a word.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
offseason media... got to have something to talk about. Until Crabtree shuts him up on the field, Sherman need not say a word.

Which means, we got something else to talk about as well. :suds:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Meh on this. Leaning more towards Letting go.

It's not a Good thing to hold a grudge for a long time. Trust me i know the hard way

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, as someone that loves competition, I think he should never let it go. If this makes him work harder and play his best, then he should have a picture of Crabtree on his mirror or whatever that reminded him how good he wants to be and how hard he needs to work.

I also don't think he has overdone it either. He made a lot of comments in February. And he made comments today, which I bet he was asked about it and it was his response.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, as someone that loves competition, I think he should never let it go. If this makes him work harder and play his best, then he should have a picture of Crabtree on his mirror or whatever that reminded him how good he wants to be and how hard he needs to work.

I also don't think he has overdone it either. He made a lot of comments in February. And he made comments today, which I bet he was asked about it and it was his response.

True but i was bullied growing up in Ottawa. The situation ended when my dad (Canadian Navy) was posted back to Victoria.

A couple weeks ago i found a my mom's best friends daughter is getting married but in Ottawa. I said i want to go to it. But i got a country festival that i want to go to during that same weekend and it's cost some change to fly back East

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Meh on this. Leaning more towards Letting go.

It's not a Good thing to hold a grudge for a long time. Trust me i know the hard way
I have to agree with this. No grudges. They will face each other on the field soon enough. I'm not sure if there is a response on the poll that I can give. Sherman is a big mouth but I he has the bragging rights at the moment.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess what I am trying to say is what will happen if Crabs burns Sherman for a 80 yrd TD? What shit will come out of Crabtree's mouth?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with this. No grudges. They will face each other on the field soon enough. I'm not sure if there is a response on the poll that I can give. Sherman is a big mouth but I he has the bragging rights at the moment.

Oh hell no. This is going to make for some great battles. I hope the 49ers resign Crabtree, we can all watch these two go at it for the next few years.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but i was bullied growing up in Ottawa. The situation ended when my dad (Canadian Navy) was posted back to Victoria.

A couple weeks ago i found a my mom's best friends daughter is getting married but in Ottawa. I said i want to go to it. But i got a country festival that i want to go to during that same weekend and it's cost some change to fly back East

:scratch:

Was this intended for another thread? I don't make the connection.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell no. This is going to make for some great battles. I hope the 49ers resign Crabtree, we can all watch these two go at it for the next few years.
I really think that this will be the last season for Crabs as a 9er but who knows. Maybe he signs with the 'Hawks and he and Sherman become room mates . :noidea:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think as long as it is just smack talking, I think it is healthy. If it brings out dirty playing or unsportsmanlike actions, then I think that goes too far. I think he should hold this grudge as long as it makes him play as good as it is making him play.

When Cael Sanderson was going for his 4th NCAA Title while undefeated, legendary Dan Gable would say he would get his wrestler to practice like he would beat Sanderson. That way, he wrestles better.

If needing to shut down Crabtree is the goal that makes Sherman the best, then by all means, do what it takes as long as it's fair.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about an option in the poll of Meh, just Sherman being sherman.

Dude has made a household name of himself with his mouth and a few big plays. Gave him a hell of a payday and has several national advertising accounts as well.

I really don't have that many issues with Sherman, but the average person needs to know it's an act and all about that $$$.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is shaping up to be the distraction of the season. Every TD that is anywhere near him there will be a camera in his face. I hope he's ready for "that" kind of attention.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't much care. If it keeps him motivated and playing at a top level then I have no problem with it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is shaping up to be the distraction of the season. Every TD that is anywhere near him there will be a camera in his face. I hope he's ready for "that" kind of attention.

Isn't there always a sherman in the league? I'm sure he studied a lot of those loud mouth CB's from the last 20 years and picked up a few things.

He wants the limelight. Not afraid of it at all. And he may seem like he can't admit defeat or otherwise be sportsman like, but he takes himself far less seriously than his image says he should. The video of him punking fans in NO before the '13 SB was classic.

I wouldn't worry about his ability to handle the pressure.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Wait canada has a Navy? I joke I joke. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as they feed their crew plenty of poutine I'd sign up for that.