• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Sherman let go of Crabtrees comments?

Should Sherman let go of Crabtree's comments?

• I think he should hold on to it until Seahawks play 49ers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should hold onto it for a few more years, but grow out of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sherman wants to keep on talking then by all means keep on talking. Nobody has to listen obviously. Him talking like this though reminds me of his good friend Skip Bayless. Bayless goes off on nonsense all the time and honestly at first it was entertaining and I did watch the show a bit especially when he was a huge Tebow fan so the Broncos were discussed all the time but the more the conversation went on and the same things were talked about it just got so old that I don't even know if the show is still going or not and I could see the same thing happening with Sherman in eventually even the media are going to get tired of the same stuff being spewed and will go onto the next media darling.

I do understand why Sherman does it as this is part of his marketing and honestly his mouth has maybe made him just as much money as his play on the field. Can't fault a guy for using his fame to launch a career outside of the sport. Good for him honestly. Just as a fan of the game I've reached a point of just not caring what he has to say and I hate saying that as honestly in between all of his rants he every once in a while has something good to contribute to the conversation on big topics around the country. Problem is the important issues get drowned out quickly.

Personally, I don't see the media backing off him or getting tired of him. It feels like 95% of all sports interviews are completely interchangeable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l9SDAqAV3U]Key and Peele football player interview - YouTube[/ame]

The media is going to latch onto this guy because he gives them something different and he backs it up. And they're going to keep trying to feed into his rivalry with Michael Crabtree because that's going to boost ratings. But that's just me.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they will. Eventually the average fan will grow tired of it if it is the same message over and over. Throw in Crabtree seems to be trying to separate himself as much as possible from this whole fiasco so hard to have much if only one side is speaking.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if Sherman will ever really be done talking about anything. He's done with it until next week at best.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
young players are always crass and then they grow up. But in Sherman's case he is the crassest player on tv so far. Primetime was cocky but not that loud and WWE cartoonish. College educated or not he is still a young cocky dumb ass for now

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
young players are always crass and then they grow up. But in Sherman's case he is the crassest player on tv so far. Primetime was cocky but not that loud and WWE cartoonish. College educated or not he is still a young cocky dumb ass for now

Don't know what you have for an education, but your a cocky dumb ass for life

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but Forrest has more money

Maybe don't know what kind of bankroll you have. I haven't seen a bighead in a long time. Good thing is when I go shopping they don't have to use the markers