• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

should i become a yankee fan?

PackageDelivery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The red sox are so fucking bad. The last three games they have gotten outstanding sstarting pitching from lackey, Lester, and buchholz. Including a one hit, no walks shutout by Lester, the only game they won. Over these games they are like 1 for 48 with risp. Terrible. And this is when they should be pumped, trying to keep, or get back into, first place. How do you root for a team that constantly fails, and seems to do so without giving a Fuck? And yeah the Yankee fan thing Is a joke, Fuck the Yankees. But maybe I should root for a team that plays good baseball like the Orioles or cardinals.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do. Yankees hats also come in pink for ya

PackageDelivery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about the color of the hat. Or the fucking city, for that matter. Nothing is that special about Boston. I care about quality baseball, something most red sox fans know little about. And to he fair, most casual fans know nothing about playing baseball, and all the little, unnoticed things it takes to win a ball game. Fuck the red sox. Fuck the yankkes, blue jays, dodgers, angels, Marlis, etc. There are a few good teams out there with management that knows what its doing. Rangers. Cards. Orioles. For example. I'm a baseball fan. I want quality baseball. Not this faggotry and inneptitude.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you want to be a bandwagon yankee fan ?

seems like he's looking for any wagon to jump on

I'd recommend the Rays. If I wasn't a real Sox fan and was going to switch like this Pink hatter I'd go with the Rays. They don't have much fan support or money but they know how to find players and run a team

Adios!

PackageDelivery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Fuck sake did you read nothing hut the title? Fuck the Yankees. All I want is quality baseball, something the red sox suck at lately. Most people who say shit like " your a bandwagoner" or "pink hat" or " I'm Hitler's girlfriend" have never played baseball beyond little league. You fucking faggot. Sox are terrible, and this losing skid just proves the fluke April was just a pipe dream. This team doesn't have any leaders. No more Jason variteks. No moreoevin Millard. And no more superstars like Pedro and Manny and Schilling. Put a fork in them. Done. Gone.

PackageDelivery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I care about is quality of the sport. Not claiming loyalty to some city, whose billionaire owners want to charge me hundreds to see pre madonnas making millions and switching jerseys as soon as the dollar comes. Players switch teams these days faster than a geo metro. And the owners just want your paycheck. Aww boo hoo. Have fun being loyal to people like that. Fucking morons.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at falling for trolls.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$10 says he's an alt.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome, friend. Come in, the water is warm and inviting. Pour yourself a drink.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a Yankees fan trying (weakly) to make Boston fans look bad.

Also yes. Though I will say there's at least one Red Sox bandwagon fan for every Yankee bandwagoner.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Fuck sake did you read nothing hut the title? Fuck the Yankees. All I want is quality baseball, something the red sox suck at lately. Most people who say shit like " your a bandwagoner" or "pink hat" or " I'm Hitler's girlfriend" have never played baseball beyond little league. You fucking faggot. Sox are terrible, and this losing skid just proves the fluke April was just a pipe dream. This team doesn't have any leaders. No more Jason variteks. No moreoevin Millard. And no more superstars like Pedro and Manny and Schilling. Put a fork in them. Done. Gone.

I played ball most of my life actually. Not sure what that has to do with me stating the obvious about you. You're either a fair weather fan aka "pink hatter' or a troll. Seems obvious to everyone.(except the mods apparantley) Either way if you expected the Sox to be much better than a .500 team this year that's on you. Most of us are just happy they aren't a soap opera laughingstock anymore. Gonna take some time to correct the past mistakes. Real fans get it.

regards, the "fucking faggot"

:rollseyes:

bstn8tive24

Are U calling me a liar ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:Holy cow ....REALLY ??? Are you for real.......sounding to me like a baby without his binky ....... ( one LIVID dude )

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
he's still pissed that i worked him over hard core a few nights ago on the daily thread...he is trying to find his niche....aSSachusettes...fail

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's still pissed that i worked him over hard core a few nights ago on the daily thread...he is trying to find his niche....aSSachusettes...fail

Doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do.