• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shot Clock for pitchers

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true. It takes a real BB fan to watch a game from start to finish. If I don't care about who is playing I don't watch BB. If I care about the game I will watch the last quarter or so.

Of course if UNC is playing I AM WATCHING! That goes without saying, of course.

Though that is how I feel about most sports Football and for the most part hockey are the only sports I can watch where I dont care about either team.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nba sucks! unless you are actually there.
I like the NBA but it needs to have better rule enforcement and they need to get rid of artificially creating close games by moving the ball to halfcourt at the end of games

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nba sucks! unless you are actually there.

I think the NBA playoffs are totally awesome. Nothing tops it in my book unless UNC gets into the Final Four! LOL

Of course I prefer to watch a good football game to anything else except the NBA playoffs or UNC. But if a football game is a blowout it loses my attention in a hurry.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf? Soccer? GAG ME WITH A HORNY SPOON!
Soccer does take a while to get used to, but check out what those people can do with ONLY their feet!

Using your feet while keeping your hands clearly away from the ball is not easy. And making precision passes
through tight spaces...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer does take a while to get used to, but check out what those people can do with ONLY their feet!

Using your feet while keeping your hands clearly away from the ball is not easy. And making precision passes
through tight spaces...

Yeah, but it takes forever and a day for somebody to score...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it takes forever and a day for somebody to score...

On the other hand the ball is ALWAYS in motion and gets put back into play quickly after going out of bounds.

And low scoring games can be more dramatic than high scoring ones. And runaways are rare, in the pros anyway.

Watching a golfer take forever to line up a putt??? No thanks.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Transitions Golf Tournament in Tampa, FL two years ago It was a PGA Event and we had passes to the Hooters Owl's Nest on the 11th hole. I had never been to a golf tournament before that and have not been back since, but I had a fucking blast at that tournament. The Hooters girls were amazing and the beer was cheap, oh and they had free wings. I loved golf that day.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other hand the ball is ALWAYS in motion and gets put back into play quickly after going out of bounds.

And low scoring games can be more dramatic than high scoring ones. And runaways are rare, in the pros anyway.

Watching a golfer take forever to line up a putt??? No thanks.

I will concede to you that soccer is better than golf. My stepson loves soccer but I just can't get into it unless the USA is playing and the game means something.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Transitions Golf Tournament in Tampa, FL two years ago It was a PGA Event and we had passes to the Hooters Owl's Nest on the 11th hole. I had never been to a golf tournament before that and have not been back since, but I had a fucking blast at that tournament. The Hooters girls were amazing and the beer was cheap, oh and they had free wings. I loved golf that day.

That does sound like a blast. I would like to go to the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party and party with the UF and UGA guys and girls. I hear that is a riot.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can watch girls without having to subject yourself to watching golf. Most park benches will do nicely.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try rooting for a team in a town you have ancestral ties to.

That's why I have been known to pull for Aberdeen in the Scottish League.
My father's ancestors emigrated from there I believe.

One of these days I'll remember to use the "include quote" feature.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try rooting for a team in a town you have ancestral ties to.

That's why I have been known to pull for Aberdeen in the Scottish League.
My father's ancestors emigrated from there I believe.

One of these days I'll remember to use the "include quote" feature.

Dude, I'm descended from the English, Germans and Cherokee Indians. If I had rooted for any of the three at a particular time in history I would have been labelled a traitor. LOL

I would gladly pull for the English, Germans and Cherokees if they were any good at an American sport! But they're not! LOL

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its actually been documented that the Red Sox and the Yankees take the longest time between pitches. I remember when Papelbon was on the Sox it was unbearable. It was almost a minute between pitches.