• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shocked......

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How have the Rangers not even had a lead through 15 innings of world series play? Jaime Garcia is an average pitcher at best. The rangers hitters look like a deer in headlights and the umpires certainly haven't helped. I see the home plate umpire giving the strike call to cardinal pitchers, but not ranger pitchers?

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have the Rangers not even had a lead through 15 innings of world series play? Jaime Garcia is an average pitcher at best. The rangers hitters look like a deer in headlights and the umpires certainly haven't helped. I see the home plate umpire giving the strike call to cardinal pitchers, but not ranger pitchers?

Don't evn go there, man. These turds been swinging at anything thrown at em tonight.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jamie Garcia is a good pitcher deff hard to pick up IMO. He had a 3.65 ERA with a 3.23 FIP i believe also Was way better at home than on the road. He's been better than average man don't say that.