• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman really is a douche!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim likes to bitch about refs after losses too, and make hypocritical statements at least once à month about orher teams. And both are known to walk off the field without shaking hands with an opponent that just beat them. On the biggest stage against his own bro he couldnt conjure up some good sportsmanship. And Lets not forget Kap's greatest post loss hits of "it was nothing they did".

Seriously, you guys are kidding yourselves if you think these guys always display great sportsmanship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman doesnt have the greatest sportsmanship, but neither does Kap or Harby.

And he has yet to wrap his ride around à tree driving drunk to the facilities, been involved in a shooting or broke à bottle over à teammates head. But those kinds of things are cool with you, real rôle model stuff.

You are so fucking pathetic sonny. Like there is ANY comparison to Harbaugh or Kaeps behavior to Dick Shermans.

What a fucking deflection of ultimate proportions. You want me to list every criminal and PED suspension by a seahawk? Seriously, what does aldon smith's substance abuse problem have to do with sherman saying the things he does? I have never heard Aldon Smith say a single derogatory or dickish thing.

This is a 49er board dude, not a good place for people like you that get your panties all bunched up over any negative comment about your player who is widely considered the biggest jackass in the game.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim likes to bitch about refs after losses too, and make hypocritical statements at least once à month about orher teams. And both are known to walk off the field without shaking hands with an opponent that just beat them. On the biggest stage against his own bro he couldnt conjure up some good sportsmanship. And Lets not forget Kap's greatest post loss hits of "it was nothing they did".

Seriously, you guys are kidding yourselves if you think these guys always display great sportsmanship.

What hypocritical statement?..... about wanting to be above reproach when it comes to cheating.... like the seahawks have proven to do more than any other NFL team? Because then people will say they were good because they cheated? You mean that "hypocritical" statement?

Yeah, what a horrible human being and coach, he publicly says that he doesn't approve of cheating and thinks if you do and get caught it diminishes your success.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!

Seriously bro, you need to leave.

Its comical that you can't separate off field behavior issues with players who are disrespecting the game and other players before and after the game with their constant diarrhea of the mouth. You are well represented sonny.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What hypocritical statement?..... about wanting to be above reproach when it comes to cheating.... like the seahawks have proven to do more than any other NFL team? Because then people will say they were good because they cheated? You mean that "hypocritical" statement?

Yeah, what a horrible human being and coach, he publicly says that he doesn't approve of cheating and thinks if you do and get caught it diminishes your success.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!

Seriously bro, you need to leave.

Yes, talking about being above reproach and signing guys with a history of PEDs is hypocritical. So is talking about other team's holding when your d-line does it quite a bit themselves.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so fucking pathetic sonny. Like there is ANY comparison to Harbaugh or Kaeps behavior to Dick Shermans.

What a fucking deflection of ultimate proportions. You want me to list every criminal and PED suspension by a seahawk? Seriously, what does aldon smith's substance abuse problem have to do with sherman saying the things he does? I have never heard Aldon Smith say a single derogatory or dickish thing.

This is a 49er board dude, not a good place for people like you that get your panties all bunched up over any negative comment about your player who is widely considered the biggest jackass in the game.

I thought that we were talking about role models. I was just letting you know that you have some poor ones on your team as well.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of the thread is "Sherman really is a douche!"

Try to stay on topic.

And either way, this is not the general board or your teams board, this is a 49er team board. Most of us really hate the guy. Not really your place to fight tooth and nail defending him. That would be better reserved for the safe confines of your own board.

3254982-4173396489-50550.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawks are one of the most flagged teams in the NFL. The general consensus seems to be that there should be more flags, but for whatever reason you can't throw that many flags in a game.

You have no right to complain when your team plays so dirty.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are one of the most flagged teams in the NFL. The general consensus seems to be that there should be more flags, but for whatever reason you can't throw that many flags in a game.

You have no right to complain when your team plays so dirty.

They are the second most penalized team in the league

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Not that this helps the 49ers argument in this case, but it seems like Harbaugh fits into the category of coaches who got too excited to shake hands after the game rather than walking off without shaking hands.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gotten of topic and I made a post on another thread about players with big mouths...who cares really? If Sherman has gotten under the skin of any player,coach or fan his comments on and off the field are working. Judge him for his play on the field and not his big mouth.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gotten of topic and I made a post on another thread about players with big mouths...who cares really? If Sherman has gotten under the skin of any player,coach or fan his comments on and off the field are working. Judge him for his play on the field and not his big mouth.

Um no. I judge him for his big mouth. His slander of Jim Harbaugh, his total lack of respect for other professional athletes, his cheating and getting off on technicalities for PED's, his attempts to degrade other very good athletes, and just in general everything he represents.

He is just a total douchebag and if he wants to run those antics, its fair to judge him for it. Its pretty disgusting if you ask me. To talk smack about individual players and coaches and disrespect entire teams with derogatory comments, butt slapping coaches and running away then acting like they were ignoring you, making up stories about the bus incident, taking PED's, talking so much crap another player slaps you on the field after a game.... I prefer a little integrity in the game. He represents everything that is wrong with football in my opinion.

If he wants to be judged by his play on the field, then he should shut his mouth and play the game. Instead he runs his mouth all day, and its fair to judge him for it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that we were talking about role models. I was just letting you know that you have some poor ones on your team as well.

No we aren't talking about role models or off the field behavior. We are talking about "Richard Sherman is Really a Douche".

If we were talking about simply role models.... Then we would discuss the following....

1. Bruce Irvin arrrested for burglary of a drug dealers house with handgun in his wasteband.
2. Bruce Irvin arrested for vandalism on his pro day.
3. Bruce Irvin suspended four games for PED's.
4. Marshawn Lynch runs over a woman in the street and flee's the scene, later arrested. (drunk?)
5. Marshawn Lynch arrested for DUI then blames racist cops for his failed breathalyzer (pending)
6. Marshawn Lynch's car shot 27 times in a gang related shooting in a crowded place.
7. Marshawn Lynch arrested for felony gun and drug charges.
8. Marshawn Lynch accused by the wife of a policeman of stealing money off of her table at restaurant.
9. PED's
10. PED's
11. PED's
12. PED's
13. PED's
14. PED's
15. Drug offenses
16. Drug offenses

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Given his whole persona, the PEDs, etc. I think it's more than fair for people to dislike Sherman.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um no. I judge him for his big mouth. His slander of Jim Harbaugh, his total lack of respect for other professional athletes, his cheating and getting off on technicalities for PED's, his attempts to degrade other very good athletes, and just in general everything he represents.

He is just a total douchebag and if he wants to run those antics, its fair to judge him for it. Its pretty disgusting if you ask me. To talk smack about individual players and coaches and disrespect entire teams with derogatory comments, butt slapping coaches and running away then acting like they were ignoring you, making up stories about the bus incident, taking PED's, talking so much crap another player slaps you on the field after a game.... I prefer a little integrity in the game. He represents everything that is wrong with football in my opinion.

If he wants to be judged by his play on the field, then he should shut his mouth and play the game. Instead he runs his mouth all day, and its fair to judge him for it.
My comment was more about using other players and problems as a base for an argument. Every team at one point and time has a douchebag. He gets behind the mike because they know he will rattle people and get attention.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given his whole persona, the PEDs, etc. I think it's more than fair for people to dislike Sherman.
I never stated that I liked Sherman at all. IMO he gets away with a lot of non-calls. I ,nor anyone here can change that. I was pointing out how his comments and antics get under the skin of so many. I highly doubt that the 9ers are studying his pre or post game comments over the game film on him.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never stated that I liked Sherman at all. IMO he gets away with a lot of non-calls. I ,nor anyone here can change that. I was pointing out how his comments and antics get under the skin of so many. I highly doubt that the 9ers are studying his pre or post game comments over the game film on him.

I feel more than ok about judging him for his whole persona along with his dirty play.