• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman on his NFCCG Rant

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious there are some hard feelings between them before this game, but saying good game(even if your not believing it) is what is done after games. Shoving someone in the face for something that is normal protocol because you lose is BS.

He wasnt shoving Shermam because the 49ers lost. Sherman rubbed it in. I have never witnessed Crabtree act out with any other player after a game tbat way. Cant say the same for Sherman

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
OK I'm going to say my 2 cents worth here about the Crabtree/Sherman thing. Sherman gives Crabtree a good game pat on the butt and holds out his hand and gets a shove to the face and he's the bad guy?

Now I heard it said that he should not of done it right away, saying good game, but isn't that when it is done? Hell just watch the after math of the Superbowl.

The truth is Crabtree was a poor loser and was the bad guy.

BS. Sherman just acknowledged that he was not being sincere when he said good game to Crabtree. He was being a dick. It's not a big deal, but at least call a spade a spade.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would guess this goes for a lot of games, almost all of them. The winner is saying good game with a grin on his face in many of the games. On occasion the player is being sincere, Tell me do you you think Peyton was sincere saying good game after the Superbowl , or was he just trying to be a good sport? The truth is the loser is the loser and needs to try to act like it's just a game and not act like he's butt hurt just because they lose. Shoving someone in the face for saying good game screams poor loser. Take it with some grace for God Sakes.

Crabtree may have been a poor loser, but Sherman was a classless winner.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Obvious there are some hard feelings between them before this game, but saying good game(even if your not believing it) is what is done after games. Shoving someone in the face for something that is normal protocol because you lose is BS.

And there's part of the problem with your half-assed justification of Sherman's classlessness. The game wasn't over.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I'm going to say my 2 cents worth here about the Crabtree/Sherman thing. Sherman gives Crabtree a good game pat on the butt and holds out his hand and gets a shove to the face and he's the bad guy?

Now I heard it said that he should not of done it right away, saying good game, but isn't that when it is done? Hell just watch the after math of the Superbowl.

I mean this in the nicest way possible: you're an idiot

Please don't post here, I'm tired of your trolling. It doesn't add anything to the discourse, and worst of all, it's not even funny. It's just sad to think that a grown man has gone through life to this point and still has absolutely no awareness of how the world works.

What is our mod's name? Misko? Hey Misko, this guy keeps trying to shit up the board, please ban him.

TYIA

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You.know 49er and Seahawk fans are never going to see this in the same way.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you ever played a team sport, or any sport against someone you truly detested? My school played bball against a team with a SG I personally knew from a bball camp who I knew was a cocky, dirty player. When my school played his school, he intentionally injured my best friend on the team to the point that my friend had to be taken to a hospital, and the guy didn't even get called for a foul. I spent the rest of the game playing against this **** bird, and when we won in OT I immediately sought him out after the buzzer to say "good game," but I didn't mean it - I intentionally said it sarcastically as a "fuck you." It was during the regional San Francisco playoffs, so I added on "hope you play well next year, too."

There is a difference between saying "good game" when you are merely being polite to a team/opponent vs saying "good game" to a team/opponent when you truly don't mean it in a sporting manner.

Not only did Sherman get say his sarcastic "fuck you" version of "good game" to Crabtree, but he got to scream at Erin Andrews about what a bitch Crabtree is. There is no possible way that Sherman was being a good sport to Crabtree because if Sherman truly was a good sport, he'd laugh off Crabtree's poor sportsmanship and be the bigger man. Instead, Sherman felt his dickish attitude vindicated because he felt Crabtree was no better, and never deserved respect anyways.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You.know 49er and Seahawk fans are never going to see this in the same way.

Because Seattle fans have blinders on. Even Sherman has admitted that he would not "say great game and go cookie cutter." It is clear to absolutely everyone who isn't an idiot that Sherman was taunting Crabtree. As said, it's not really all that big a deal, particularly prior to the rant which was over the top, but let's not pretend that Sherman was being a good guy.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You can spin it however you want. A player who has been provoked while walking back to his own sideline is not a sore loser. Sherman saying good game to Crabtree when the game hasn't even ended is improper etiquette. Sherman getting in Roddy White's face and clapping at him after allowing a TD is also in bad taste. Doing this kind of stuff in the heat of moment shows a lack of restraint and his narcissistic need to always have the last word.

There's plenty of time to congratulate your opponent one way or another once the game is done. I can't name any other player besides Sherman that fails to follow this unwritten rule.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Seattle fans have blinders on. Even Sherman has admitted that he would not "say great game and go cookie cutter." It is clear to absolutely everyone who isn't an idiot that Sherman was taunting Crabtree. As said, it's not really all that big a deal, particularly prior to the rant which was over the top, but let's not pretend that Sherman was being a good guy.

:lol: That is too funny

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can spin it however you want. A player who has been provoked while walking back to his own sideline is not a sore loser. Sherman saying good game to Crabtree when the game hasn't even ended is improper etiquette. Sherman getting in Roddy White's face and clapping at him after allowing a TD is also in bad taste. Doing this kind of stuff in the heat of moment shows a lack of restraint and his narcissistic need to always have the last word.

There's plenty of time to congratulate your opponent one way or another once the game is done. I can't name any other player besides Sherman that fails to follow this unwritten rule.

It is amazes me when you have one person (Sherman) who gets into it with a number of other people and it is always the other people who have the issues, not that one person (Sherman). It is called denial, lol.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Clearly, Richard Sherman was being the good guy here. He was just being polite and reminding his opponents not to choke on their food.

richard-sherman-tweet-tom-brady.png

Richard Sherman was being a good sport and was trying to comfort Tom Brady. What he really said was "Are you mad bro? C'mon over and we'll talk about it".

sherman-white-e1361460858548.jpg

Yet another situation where Richard Sherman was offering a polite and sincere gesture of good sportsmanship.

530273_455378467844446_2107161225_n.jpg

I wonder why Trent Williams smacked him in the face? Clearly, Sherman was being sincere, being a good sport and just saying "good game buddy".

I mean c'mon, is this the picture of a guy who looks like he was trying to instigate something?
0ap2000000123174_video_cp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could clearly hear what Sherm said when he approached Crabs because he was mic'd up .. He really did say good game and went to shake his hand.. I can see how Crab's would take that bad though because it was a huge emotional moment… But I can almost guarantee if Crabs shook his hand and said good game the rant would a never happened…

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazes me when you have one person (Sherman) who gets into it with a number of other people and it is always the other people who have the issues, not that one person (Sherman). It is called denial, lol.

Sherman is at fault sometimes no doubt about it…. But not every exchange is his fault…. He kinda put a target on his head with his antics…

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all Seahawk fans oblivious when it comes to sarcasm?

A person can SAY something but MEAN something different?! :omg:

Because if that's true, then I think we may have found the perfect way to shit-talk them without them even realizing it: These Seahawk posts have been incredibly insightful. Their unending support for Richard Sherman is clearly unbiased and their brilliance astounds me. :clap:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You could clearly hear what Sherm said when he approached Crabs because he was mic'd up .. He really did say good game and went to shake his hand.. I can see how Crab's would take that bad though because it was a huge emotional moment… But I can almost guarantee if Crabs shook his hand and said good game the rant would a never happened…

He said good game and slapped Crabtree's ass immediately after a crushing play. He was obviously doing it to rub in the loss. Crabtree probably shouldn't have pushed him in the face, but I sympathize with that far more than I do with Sherman's antics - for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with which team I root for. You may be right that the post-game rant wouldn't have happened but for the shove, but it's somewhat hard to believe that Sherman - a guy who has literally been punched in the face after games for similar antics - was surprised Crabtree would react that way.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman has a big mouth for sure. He is missing that part of the brain that tells you to just shut your mouth and let your play or actions be the legacy as a player.That being said he has been doing fine away from the field of play aside from his usual rants. The 9ers need to address the actions of the team players on their own team and ignore anything else until this has been done.JMO.

BURN49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The game wasn't over at that point. There was still time left on the clock. That is why it was in mocking fashion. He ran over to slap crabtree's ass and put his hand out in a mocking way. He most likely said something to Crabtree. Why not wait until the clock hits 0:00? Because he wanted to out Crabtree in-front of all the viewers. You have to give Sherman credit on the play, he was the one who made the play on the ball. Why didn't Crabtree go up and get it? Or at least make it so Sherman couldn't get it. Harbaugh proclaimed him as the best pass catcher ever. Which is a total BS statement. 3 years of Heartbreak. 2 L's in NFCCG and a Superbowl L. The 49ers better get it done this year. Gore is getting up there in age, our Defense that has carried the team is breaking apart, and all the off-field antics are starting to catch up to the team. Wish we could see where the team would be at had they not benched/traded Alex Smith. :suds:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all Seahawk fans oblivious when it comes to sarcasm?

A person can SAY something but MEAN something different?! :omg:

Because if that's true, then I think we may have found the perfect way to shit-talk them without them even realizing it: These Seahawk posts have been incredibly insightful. Their unending support for Richard Sherman is clearly unbiased and their brilliance astounds me. :clap:

And if Sherman was a 49r …. What would your feelings be then ?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Sherman was a 49r …. What would your feelings be then ?

That he's an amazing player - the best corner in the league. And an asshole who instigates these kinds of issues with players from opposing teams.

It's really not complicated.