• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who are these ill-defined fans who deserve to be punished by this gigantic corporation? Because I've seen that insult thrown at valid critics.

If you watched the show, you'd know exactly what they're talking about

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one specific. Since this show was in production a year ago, and can't respond real-time to criticism of itself.

It's a silly show and they built a strawman to beat up on. Not without some merit, considering some other previous shows that went through some stuff. But there isn't any defined 'incel opposition' to really focus on

It's not really a strawman though. In the show, Intellgenica is essentially a direct stand in for the subset of fan culture that gets all hot and bothered any time there's a show with a woman centric pov, whether its main character or writers (or both).

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really a strawman though. In the show, Intellgenica is essentially a direct stand in for the subset of fan culture that gets all hot and bothered any time there's a show with a woman centric pov, whether its main character or writers (or both).
I really was hoping Tim Blake Nelson's The Leader was behind Intelligencia, rather than Toothy McDouche.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Methinks this recent discussion is evidence that the writers tapped into something.
Love it or hate it.
Up to you.
I think it was pretty obvious even from the trailer they were tapping into something. I guess the question is: did it actually have anything to say?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the MCU.

Even if I didn't watch this show, I want them to continue being successful and return to their days of offering a mostly excellent product.

Good news, Wakanda Forever looks great, I don't see them screwing that one up.

I'm only in if right before the final scene Kevin shows up and wipes slates clean. It was in a comic once somewhere soooo...EXCELSIOOORRRR!!!