• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharks-Wings Game 5 GNT

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I love this place... only here can I express my nuanced and intellectually charged thoughts:

FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitesoxsweep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Series wings fans, it's good to see the classy ones on this board as opposed to that cesspool of a board on ESPN. And i agree Datsyuk is just one of the most complete players in the game. Excellent two-way forward, best dangler since Jagr, and for a little guy he can protect the puck amazingly well. On to the WCF! wow haven't said that since 2003!

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. Sorry about the end of the season Wings fans. I'm sure no matter how much success your team has had, it doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye to the season.

2. Congrats Sharks fans. You have some real gamers this year, and a conference final with your team is sure to be exciting. I'm looking forward to watching. Good luck the rest of the way.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Congrats to the Sharks and good luck next year to the Wings and their fans.

There sure are some nice classy comments on here from both sides. It's a lot lot different from...... well lets not go there.

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tough to feel too bad for you Wings fans. At one point it didn't look like you were going to make the playoffs, then they go on a tear and finish in the middle of the pack in the West and make it to the second round. And that's a bad year for the Wings.

Plus, this makes two years without a Cup, so next year you're overdue. Chin up!

Yeah, this pretty much sums up what my attitude has been all year. About the level of playoff run I expected, though i hoped for more. Glad we had a great run to finish 5th.

GL Sharks, hope you finally get the run you deserve.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I second this....

Pandolph20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good year Wings, the end of season surge was impressive and they are the only team that I thought could have came back from a 3-0 defecit.

Congrats Sharks, you now have a solid playoff run and you guys were due.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fuck. I shouldn't be pissed, but I am. I think I'm more pissed at how quickly we were dispatched than the fact that we lost.

Oh well, good series, San Jose. Congrats to Filo, I am, abaskin, and all the other Sharks fans on here. How do you not root for the Sharks at this point? I poke fun, but the fans have been suffering and the players must be pulling their hair out. Good luck, Sharks... go and get your Cup.

Was watching the game at my sisters house with a cold beer and a nice warm ulcer.....

Thanks for the congrats Eddie. You, Tata, Posty and Soggy are all awesome Red Wings fans that have deserved all the success that the Wings have had over the years. To be honest, that was a funny series in that it only went 5 games, but I could easily imagine a scenario where the Wings won in 5 as well. Especially if it weren't for the horribad reffing in game 2. This would have been and should have been an epic 7 game series.

Congrats to my fellow Sharks fans as well. Good to see Jumbo Jim play with some focking passion! BTW, I love Malhotra.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
< I really thought the Wings would come back in this series >

Great effort by the Sharks....they just seemed to want it more this year.

KindaChang

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Congratulations to the Sharks. You guys found a way to win the close games in this series (all of the close games, in fact) while the Wings could not and that's how you win playoff series.