• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharks-Wings Game 5 GNT

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck. well, this is fucking depressing.

great series sharks. will be pulling for them the rest of the way here.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
what are they chanting?

so what were they chanting already?

congrats Shark fans.
you fucked up my pool, but I will be rooting for you after my team gets eliminated tomorrow.

why was Bertuzzi such a retard on that last shift? he basically just got in the way of his own teammates three times in the last 50 seconds.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks - Hawks is gonna be a great series (sorry puck/nazzy, but I just don't see the Canucks winning three straight)

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fuck. I shouldn't be pissed, but I am. I think I'm more pissed at how quickly we were dispatched than the fact that we lost.

Oh well, good series, San Jose. Congrats to Filo, I am, abaskin, and all the other Sharks fans on here. How do you not root for the Sharks at this point? I poke fun, but the fans have been suffering and the players must be pulling their hair out. Good luck, Sharks... go and get your Cup.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

congrats Shark fans.
you fucked up my pool, but I will be rooting for you after my team gets eliminated tomorrow.

why was Bertuzzi such a retard on that last shift? he basically just got in the way of his own teammates three times in the last 50 seconds.

I think you asked this when they were chanting "Beat Detroit". Not the first time the fans at the tank the have chanted that.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great series Wings fans. Every team in the West respects Detroit as arguably the best in the decade, and I bet it sure feels good to the men in teal to have conquered them this year.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grumble grumble congrats sharks for shaking off your playoff demons.
If the hawks beat the nucks, I hope you pound the shit out of them

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

congrats Shark fans.

Because despite the fact that he shows occasional flashes of brilliance, he's still just a big, angry, dumb, lazy slob with amazing hands and a low hockey IQ.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tough to feel too bad for you Wings fans. At one point it didn't look like you were going to make the playoffs, then they go on a tear and finish in the middle of the pack in the West and make it to the second round. And that's a bad year for the Wings.

Plus, this makes two years without a Cup, so next year you're overdue. Chin up!

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last octopus?

340x_cropped.jpg

heh. just kidding sharks fans.

you guys really deserve the good feeling youhave right now, you've stuck by your team through some really difficult times.

i said it earlier in the series that this really does feel like a different sharks team, they have the look of a champion, and i would love for them to make it there, then just beat the snot out of whoever comes out of the east.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
340x_cropped.jpg

heh. just kidding sharks fans.

you guys really deserve the good feeling youhave right now, you've stuck by your team through some really difficult times.

i said it earlier in the series that this really does feel like a different sharks team, they have the look of a champion, and i would love for them to make it there, then just beat the snot out of whoever comes out of the east.

Seriously, I thought i saw one when Nabby was leaving the handshake line.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I say that I freaking hate Pavel Datsyuk? That guy was all over the place.

Good series Wings fans, I would have liked to see more 5 on 5 play this series but I will take a win when I can get one.

I can't think of a team I would want to beat more in the playoffs. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best and Detroit has been the standard in the West since the mid 90's.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good series Wings fans, I would have liked to see more 5 on 5 play this series but I will take a win when I can get one.

I can't think of a team I would want to beat more in the playoffs. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best and Detroit has been the standard in the West since the mid 90's.

I literally cringed everytime I saw dats/zett with the puck

And franzen the last 2 games.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No you can't say you hate Datsyuk, but congrats on moving on.
I don't see how there is anything better to get rid of the playoff choke aura than beating a hot Wings team in the second round (besides winning the Cup but this is a great start).
Congrats, you earned it and keep it going.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and.....we go from hockey to rodeo.

gotta love versus.

you know, "chicken on a chain" has been chasing "mudslaw jimmy" for the past three years but just hasn't been able to get over the hump, i really think this year is chicken's year.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and.....we go from hockey to rodeo.

gotta love versus.

you know, "chicken on a chain" has been chasing "mudslaw jimmy" for the past three years but just hasn't been able to get over the hump, i really think this year is chicken's year.

Hahaha, now that is funny.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go Sharks! Now everyone can stop talking about the Sharks' past choking and all that shit, which was already apparent because if the Sharks were still the chokers they used to be, they wouldn't have had the 3-0 series lead to begin with. Even non Sharks fans have to feel good for Thornton finally guiding his team to a big playoff victory. It's very cool to see him finally step it up.

To the Detroit fans, be very very very proud of your team. They battled hard all year and in conjunction with all the games they've played over the last 2 seasons (even the last 3 really, going to the conference finals in 2007) it looked like they just didn't have enough left in the tank. Couple that with a Sharks team that finally looks determined for once and this series ends in fewer games than 99% of people thought it would. The Wings are going to be right back at the top of the conference next season. Howard with another year under his belt and getting Hudler back will only strengthen this team.