• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharks Vs. Blackhawks GD/NT

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice play. It all started with the sharks trying to breakthrough the neutral zone on a bounce off the boards play on a road rink. What a fucking hockey game!

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've thought this for awhile, and i think i said it after game 1, but i don't think there's anything stopping the hawks. they're playing well, clicking, niemi is holding down the fort, and i think they match up well against both eastern teams. i don't see anything standing in their way. obviously, this is why they play the games, but just my .02

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions for SJ's offseason:

keep: marleau, pavelski, setoguchi, nichol, malhotra.
walk away: wallin, nabby, blake will retire

Oh-and dont pay heatley more than 5 million.. even if he is worth that much

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i've thought this for awhile, and i think i said it after game 1, but i don't think there's anything stopping the hawks. they're playing well, clicking, niemi is holding down the fort, and i think they match up well against both eastern teams. i don't see anything standing in their way. obviously, this is why they play the games, but just my .02

Yeah. I'd be shocked if either the Habs or Flyers beat Chicago in the Finals. Just too deep and talented for both to handle.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everything Chicago.

Deep dish pizza is gay, Oprah is a bitch, the musical sucks, and the Sears Tower can go fuck itself. :mad:

Good game Hawks fans, the better team is winning this series. No on can argue that.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everything Chicago.

Deep dish pizza is gay, Oprah is a bitch, the musical sucks, and the Sears Tower can go fuck itself. :mad:

Good game Hawks fans, the better team is winning this series. No on can argue that.

Actually, I live 2 blocks away from Uno's an it is quite delicious :)

They used to have jerry springer (made sure I went to that ASAP freshman year) before he moved... :(

And it's called the "Willis Tower"

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fuck everything Chicago.

Don't totally agree there Slim. Think Sharks have actually outplayed the Hawks last two games.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's called the "Willis Tower"

RGC002-willis.jpg

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't totally agree there Slim. Think Sharks have actually outplayed the Hawks last two games.

For parts of the games I would agree but overall I think Chicago is getting the better scoring chances. Alot of San Jose's shots are coming from outside the faceoff dots and above the circles.

Plus the Hawks are just plain outskating San Jose. I thought the Sharks could slow them down by playing physical but it seems the Hawks are just as physical.

Meh, what are you going to do? At least I will get to shave soon.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions for SJ's offseason:

keep: marleau, pavelski, setoguchi, nichol, malhotra.
walk away: wallin, nabby, blake will retire

Oh-and dont pay heatley more than 5 million.. even if he is worth that much

I agree. The Sharks are close. It's not like Chicago has been dominating this series, it's actually been pretty even. It would be ideal if they could add a couple shut down D types and it would also be nice if they could get a goalie (preferably from within the system) that would outplay the opposing goalie in the playoffs from time to time. As I've said before, Nabby's been good in the playoffs but he hasn't been good enough. On the OT goal he didn't even realize the puck had been centered until it was already behind him. Where's the awareness? The Sharks have a ton of goaltending prospects in their system. You'd think one of them could come up next year and play very well a la Niemi. But DWil is going to have to do some wiggling against the cap next season for sure. I hope they don't blow it up, they have most of the pieces in place. Now they just need to find the right complements to seal the deal.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game tonight and it was the top live sporting experience of my life. Maybe I'm just a homer but was the reffing awful?

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know it would seem like I'm just stepping on Heatley while he's down but I just can't believe how bad he has been. Not only is he not scoring but he's costing his team defensively too. Last night he had a chance to deny that chance Byfuglien had but instead he watched big Buff stroll on by him and easily score the game winner.

But I will say this. What I've seen from Heatley is a continuation of the decline he's taken the last few years. He's become very predictable and he's lost a step. I think he wants to win but he just doesn't know what it takes. Unfortunately for Sharks fans, they've gotta live with that bs contract for years to come.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont you just want to bonk buff in the nose. one thing the hawks have that I dont think anyone has more of is the rat factor.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont you just want to bonk buff in the nose. one thing the hawks have that I dont think anyone has more of is the rat factor.

something every team needs to win it all...the sharks kinda lack it. the flyers may have too much of it (to be seen, they've behaved fairly well) and montreal has f'in lapierre. i hate that douche. i may not like playing against buff, but i want him on my team.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've seen several people say this and to be honest, Bufflin doesn't bother me at all. The guy's a gritty player with a scoring touch. He'll do the ugly stuff, but he's not over the top or dirty by any means. I'd love to have him on the Sharks.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you guys own a two story house?

That I could jump off?