• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shareef Oneal Is Looming In The Future

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say there's a good chance the rules will be different, we just don't know what they'll be. Lil O'Neal will graduate after the upcoming 2017 work stoppage. I figure there's a 95% chance they change the draft eligibility rules then.

Hope you're right. I hate the one and done stuff.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Griffin and think he's a fine player, but isn't there a pretty big gap there? Kind of like saying "he could be as good a right fielder as Hank Aaron or George Springer"

I get your point

But the Shaq/blake gap is far smaller than Hank Aaron and fucking George Springer.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he goes straight to the NBA. By the time he graduates, my guess is they'll have a rule in place where you can go straight out of HS and if you go to college, you stay 2 years.

I bet the NBA never again allows kids to jump to the NBA straight from high school. This is a professional league not a developmental league.

The NBAPA wants it but they aren't going to give up the percentage points in revenue that the owners will demand for it in return. It just makes no sense for them to sacrifice something that effects current union members to try and benefit future union members that will likely be future union members either way. In truth I think the NBAPA keeps bringing it up only for leverage.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're right. I hate the one and done stuff.

In a way I like it because then they will be 20 years old with two years at the collegiate level and there will be a better chance that they contribute rather quickly then having to wait a few years to develop.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is smart he will go to Stanford cause that is where all the real smart people go to play basketball.