• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shanahan still owns the Raiders

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some comical value in this. Shanahan brings his winless team that features one of the league's worst defenses into Oakland and quickly finds himself down 14-0. Then they show signs of life by getting on the scoreboard with a FG, trailing 14-3. A while later they add a pick-6. Then RGIII takes them on a long scoring drive. Then does so again. In the end, Shanahan's Redskins beat the Raiders 24-14. Good stuff.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the Raiders.

That is all.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised they lost at all, Pryor did not start and during the game the Raiders lost McFadden (big surprise that glass joe went down) and their backup RB. All they had was Flynn and their WR's and that combo scares absolutely no one.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised they lost at all, Pryor did not start and during the game the Raiders lost McFadden (big surprise that glass joe went down) and their backup RB. All they had was Flynn and their WR's and that combo scares absolutely no one.

I remember on the ESPN boards the Raiders fans kept talking about the "Potential" in their receiving core to be the best in the league and to me the word "Potential" means jack squat when it comes to the NFL. Yes many players develop as they go along in their career but to go from below average to best in the league doesn't usually happen.

I agree as soon as I saw Pryor was out for the game it really does change the whole game plan of how to attack the Raiders. Pretty much just go all out at getting to the quarterback as their OL was horrible to begin with then had some of their better players on the line go down for the year and Flynn does not have the ability to get out of the pocket and make plays so just attack him up the middle and cause him to panic.

Also yeah not surprised McFadden went down. Even in a contract year he is not showing much. The guy just has no heart for the game.