• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SH needs more Bills fans..

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could go back to Clemson or USC again for Mike Williams (Clemson) or JuJu Smith-Schuster (USC). I prefer Williams personally, as JuJu doesn't seem to have NFL separation speed. Those two have each been mocked to the Bills in the first round.

I'm curious to see what kind of draft grade Syracuse's Amba Etta-Tawo gets. He's a bit under the radar and has blown away his previous production totals at Maryland in this season alone. CBS currently has him at a 5th or 6th rounder, which seems too low given his production thus far (75 catches, 1158 yards, 7 TDs).

Mike Williams I'd prefer by far, I don't trust USC receivers, none has panned out lately.

As for the Syracuse guy his stock is low because he comes from a gimmick offense that only has 12 total plays in the playbook.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs suck

and may I remind us, why did we hire Rob Ryan???

Any secondary he touches instantly turns into a flaming pile of garbage and this is no different.

Last year we had a lockdown secondary, it was what held this defense together...

Now we bring Rob Ryan in and suddenly no one in the secondary can even cover a plastic bag floating in the wind.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Bills fan, but live in the heart of Bills country in Western NY.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should protest that game. Just pathetic.

And we still had a chance .......and who blows it? That's right, Jordan fucking Mills! Bench Darby, but not Mills.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should protest that game. Just pathetic.

And we still had a chance .......and who blows it? That's right, Jordan fucking Mills! Bench Darby, but not Mills.

I wouldn't put that on Mills. Avril is eventually going to get his (and that sack looked an awful lot like a horse collar, just awkward). Final play, there was, at the very least, illegal contact beyond 5 yards if not holding/pass interference. Unfortunately, Tyrod's pass wasn't accurate enough to force the call.

Bills' secondary routinely failed on 3rd downand handed Seattle multiple TDs. Just embarrassing.

Ah, the officials at the end of the half. That was just one big clusterf**k. Blew the roughing the kicker call. Should've allowed trainers to tend to Carpenter since the injury was the result of a penalty. When they did call the "4th timeout" erroneously, they should've run 10 seconds off the clock. Set the ball ready for play without resetting the play clock, leaving only 5 seconds on the clock, resulting in a delay of game penalty. What a shit show. With that FG, Bills force OT by kicking the FG on their final drive.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put that on Mills. Avril is eventually going to get his (and that sack looked an awful lot like a horse collar, just awkward). Final play, there was, at the very least, illegal contact beyond 5 yards if not holding/pass interference. Unfortunately, Tyrod's pass wasn't accurate enough to force the call.

Bills' secondary routinely failed on 3rd downand handed Seattle multiple TDs. Just embarrassing.

Ah, the officials at the end of the half. That was just one big clusterf**k. Blew the roughing the kicker call. Should've allowed trainers to tend to Carpenter since the injury was the result of a penalty. When they did call the "4th timeout" erroneously, they should've run 10 seconds off the clock. Set the ball ready for play without resetting the play clock, leaving only 5 seconds on the clock, resulting in a delay of game penalty. What a shit show. With that FG, Bills force OT by kicking the FG on their final drive.

I wouldn't go that far. The second half plays out differently if the refs got anything right at the half.

Bottom line, we had 1st and goal to win it and we didn't.

Yes, our secondary is getting "Robbed".... as in Ryan. What is the first page in his playbook? Grab their wrists?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact Rex thinks Mills can handle Avril (or anyone) by himself is the problem. Especially, first and goal from the 10 with the game on the line! I just don't get it.

Mills played well on run blocks.... yippy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact Rex thinks Mills can handle Avril (or anyone) by himself is the problem. Especially, first and goal from the 10 with the game on the line! I just don't get it.

Mills played well on run blocks.... yippy.

The Bills played so many different lines last night I wouldn't know how to begin with assessing Mills overall. My gripe was that the Bills resorted to draws to McCoy too often down the stretch, mostly without any hesitation to set up lanes.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills played so many different lines last night I wouldn't know how to begin with assessing Mills overall. My gripe was that the Bills resorted to draws to McCoy too often down the stretch, mostly without any hesitation to set up lanes.

Agreed, we needed to go outside more, the inside wasn't working as soon as Eric Wood got hurt

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the draws and the going middle errors.

Taylor played great....aside from one bad throw (INT, miscommunication with Woods), and second and goal for the win. He's gotta trust his arm and pull the trigger.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for a good showing tomorrow

Bills are in Cincinnati which means I am going to the game

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was fun, we came out and got the win today! It was a fun game, amazed at how many fellow Bills fans there were at the game, we did a good job invading the stadium.

I had a very close look at our redzone ineptitude, those two redzone possessions that we had to settle for a field goal.... why did we keep throwing to our depleted receivers??? We could run basically at will against the Bengals today, why did we go away from it in the red zone??

Definitely glad we won this one as I'm surrounded by Bengals fans living in Cincinnati LOL

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was fun, we came out and got the win today! It was a fun game, amazed at how many fellow Bills fans there were at the game, we did a good job invading the stadium.

I had a very close look at our redzone ineptitude, those two redzone possessions that we had to settle for a field goal.... why did we keep throwing to our depleted receivers??? We could run basically at will against the Bengals today, why did we go away from it in the red zone??

Definitely glad we won this one as I'm surrounded by Bengals fans living in Cincinnati LOL

Same thing with 3rd and 3 on our final drive. Drives ne nuts.

Poor Taylor. Nothing but a track star and a return man to throw to. Clay is over paid. Poor Woods was stepping up too.

Praying Sammy is ready to go.... high hopes I'm afraid.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my fuck I hate "prevent defense". The only thing it prevents is the defense getting off the field. Almost lost because we stopped playing defense on the final drive.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing with 3rd and 3 on our final drive. Drives ne nuts.

Poor Taylor. Nothing but a track star and a return man to throw to. Clay is over paid. Poor Woods was stepping up too.

Praying Sammy is ready to go.... high hopes I'm afraid.

I mean seriously, we have to draft some receivers this offseason simply because of the fact that we don't have any receivers on the roster that we have any confidence in being healthy for all 16 games. Our injuries at receiver this year have just been unreal I don't think I've ever seen an NFL team get hit so badly with receiver injuries.

I saw ESPN say something about Tyrod Taylor's passing stats...well no one is going to have good passing stats when your receiver lineup looks like what ours has all year. He did just about anything he could during the game, the overthrow of Charles Clay in the 3rd quarter I think was the only miss he had all game. There was another time he had Clay open but couldn't get it to him because he had to scramble out of the pocket due to poor blocking.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my fuck I hate "prevent defense". The only thing it prevents is the defense getting off the field. Almost lost because we stopped playing defense on the final drive.

I absolutely hate it as well, I've seen my Broncos almost lose games because of it.

It was nerve-racking to watch on that last drive, good thing the Bengals wasted a timeout because they couldn't get a play in earlier in the 4th quarter

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean seriously, we have to draft some receivers this offseason simply because of the fact that we don't have any receivers on the roster that we have any confidence in being healthy for all 16 games. Our injuries at receiver this year have just been unreal I don't think I've ever seen an NFL team get hit so badly with receiver injuries.

I saw ESPN say something about Tyrod Taylor's passing stats...well no one is going to have good passing stats when your receiver lineup looks like what ours has all year. He did just about anything he could during the game, the overthrow of Charles Clay in the 3rd quarter I think was the only miss he had all game. There was another time he had Clay open but couldn't get it to him because he had to scramble out of the pocket due to poor blocking.

Tyrod does have his issues. Much like Kaepernick, he often waits until a receiver comes open instead of anticipating the route (or being able to throw the receiver open). He's become very conscious of turnovers and a bit gunshy as a result. Sure, the cast of castoffs he's throwing to doesn't help, but he wasn't lighting it up with Watkins out there either really.

Bills have too many backup quality WRs on this roster, even when healthy. They need a true #1, whether that is Watkins or a bigger WR to take the pressure off of Watkins, and a true slot could certainly help (and/or improved production from the TE position).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's true. Had Clay open for a TD in the red zone last week. It seems the "easy" passes are giving him trouble. That said, he and Woods looked good in Seattle, so I am more inclined to blaming it on a return man and a track star being his "weapons".

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod does have his issues. Much like Kaepernick, he often waits until a receiver comes open instead of anticipating the route (or being able to throw the receiver open). He's become very conscious of turnovers and a bit gunshy as a result. Sure, the cast of castoffs he's throwing to doesn't help, but he wasn't lighting it up with Watkins out there either really.

Bills have too many backup quality WRs on this roster, even when healthy. They need a true #1, whether that is Watkins or a bigger WR to take the pressure off of Watkins, and a true slot could certainly help (and/or improved production from the TE position).

Adding receivers absolutely has to be a priority this draft, someone like Mike Williams, or Courtland Sutton with #1 receiver potential, but they're also taller so they can win jump balls in the endzone, they can join Watkins(when healthy) as a number one threat that provides a different kind of threat than Watkins does.

I will admit when Watkins does play Taylor does need to put more trust in throwing it to him, I wouldn't want Taylor trusting the other receivers we have though, they're not worth trusting