• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Setoguchi confirmed

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm happy or mad with this deal. Seto better fucking step up though. He's been an enigma, much like most Sharks players.....in a way, not a bad deal, but not a good one either unless the young man starts taking his career more seriously.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
cmon is indeed the man...

the more I think about it, the moe I like the deal though. Right now, he is barely worth 3, but if hoe plays half the way he has shown he is capable of, it could be a massive discount. In other words, if he pots 30 with 60+ pts (very possible for him), then suddenly, he would be a multimillion discount. Of course, he has to work on the defensive side too, but I could see him breaking out soon. He's only 24, so the deal includes him at 25, 26, and 27 in the PO's. That's prime time age. Also, there's not much downside since its a very moveable number.

So after resigning seto, the sharks have 9M left with their top 8 forwards signed. filling out the other 5 forwards should cost roughly 3.5M leaving roughly 5.5M left to sign or trade for a top pairing Dman. If they move mitchell or bury niity, then it could be well over 6M available to help the D. That's a fairly large sum, so dougie definitely has options... Should be interesting.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good call Cmon...

Slightly overpaid but should be tradeable a year or two down the line, if nothing else.

Other than that, filo stole what I was going to post.. :p

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo... Setoguchi + Coyle just got traded to Minnesota for Burns (and a pick going each way).

That's not a very good deal, IMO?