• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sermon to tOSU

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree. He's not a Dobbins/Zeke level back, but in a rotation I think he's going to be a fantastic piece. With the array of weapons Fields has, we might not really need that type of back to be successful.

For the most part he is a power back. I think his hidden contribution is going to be that (like most Riley backs) is that he is good receiver. He is going to be a good release valve for Fields to dump to if he has no open receivers.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to him.

If they turn him into an every-down back, he'll be wishing he was back in Norman.

It all depends on the severity of Teagues injury. If he is healthy at the start of the season, Sermon might be backing him up

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on the severity of Teagues injury. If he is healthy at the start of the season, Sermon might be backing him up
Sure...whatever. I have no idea where he will end up on tOSU's depth chart and don't honestly care.

My statement was more of a "grass isn't always greener" scenario. Riley doesn't have an every down back and that is by design. The distributed workloads help players stay fresher and should help them avoid injury...although ours keep ending up getting banged up. :gaah: We've still put 3 RBs in the league since LR has been there with this rotational system.

Again, best of luck to him. I hope he stays healthy and gets that sack.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...whatever. I have no idea where he will end up on tOSU's depth chart and don't honestly care.

My statement was more of a "grass isn't always greener" scenario. Riley doesn't have an every down back and that is by design. The distributed workloads help players stay fresher and should help them avoid injury...although ours keep ending up getting banged up. :gaah: We've still put 3 RBs in the league since LR has been there with this rotational system.

Again, best of luck to him. I hope he stays healthy and gets that sack.

Meh, Ohio State has a running back problem this year, he saw an opportunity much like Fields did last year at QB.