• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious question for Clemson fans

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are they for the Western Carolina game? I want to make sure I'm there when the Tiger fans storm the field, and this looks like the best bet the rest of the season.

well of course. You think I'm gonna spend serious money? lol

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's your point? it still takes away from the important wins. most schools wait for an important win which makes it all the more special, you guys do it for every win. imo that takes away from the importance and fun of rushing the field

It's not for every win. JFC, people don't read the entire thread. It's after EVERY FREAKING GAME!!! Win or LOSE. EVERY GAME!! I am 42 and have been going to Clemson since about 1978 or 79 and we've been doing it at least since then.
it doesn't take away from it. What don't you get? :L

Last edited by a moderator:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thread was a tease for Edisto tiger, related to the game thread from saturday night.

Some got it, some didn't, and some are women.

Carry on.

Yep. I knew so, but the other teams decided to chime in on something they know nothing about but feel like their opinion is going to bear weight on our tradition.

:suds:

AND YES!!!

EVERY FREAKING GAME!!!

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not for every win. JFC, people don't read the entire thread. It's after EVERY FREAKING GAME!!! Win or LOSE. EVERY GAME!! I am 42 and have been going to Clemson since about 1978 or 79 and we've been doing it at least since then.
it doesn't take away from it. What don't you get? :L

i get why i just think it takes away from important wins. it's just my opinion, you guys need to realize that. i would not want my team to get on the field after every game because that would take away from getting on the field after a huge win. just an opinion.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get why i just think it takes away from important wins. it's just my opinion, you guys need to realize that. i would not want my team to get on the field after every game because that would take away from getting on the field after a huge win. just an opinion.

I apologize. I'm short on sleep and this topic gets BEAT to death at least once a year. I should probably just stay away from it.

:suds: