• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sergio Kindle

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was cut from the Ravens practice squad yesterday. Who do you think will take a flyer on him? He's got the size and talent to be a star.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was cut from the Ravens practice squad yesterday. Who do you think will take a flyer on him? He's got the size and talent to be a star.

Not true at all. He has the skills to be a good situational pass rusher. A very good backup upgrade over Haralson.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true at all. He has the skills to be a good situational pass rusher. A very good backup upgrade over Haralson.

That's what I was thinking, but I didn't wanna say 9ers and then get jumped on. I figure someone will use him as a 3rd down OLB, and he'll be good at that if he can keep his head out of his ass, or off of stairs.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would definitely like the 9ers to get him. We have pretty much 0 depth and could be worth a shot. Although it's not saying much about him that he was just cut off the Ravens practice squad, they are usually pretty good at evaluating line backers and defensive players.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would definitely like the 9ers to get him. We have pretty much 0 depth and could be worth a shot. Although it's not saying much about him that he was just cut off the Ravens practice squad, they are usually pretty good at evaluating line backers and defensive players.

They are struggling to find a replacement opposite of Suggs. Suggs is still not his dominant self after coming back from injury. Kruger had a good year but it is far from what they are looking for. So letting Kindle goes is saying a lot for a team that's boderline desperate to find themself a pass rusher.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be sure to remove all the stairs at the facility.....

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember several board members were all over this guys nuts before he was drafted. I never watch enough college football to have any meaningful input on collegiate players. I have to take fellow board members excitement on certain players and jump on board.