• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serena vs Maria K

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Serena could start at OLB for the Jags....she's a tank.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Serena could start at OLB for the Jags....she's a tank.

This is shameful. And you right wing nuts whine when black people call you racists. What a vile thing to say about a woman. You do not even call those linebackers tanks.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is shameful. And you right wing nuts whine when black people call you racists. What a vile thing to say about a woman. You do not even call those linebackers tanks.

All you see is color. There are white women built like tanks too, they're just not in the spotlight. Cool your heels for once, Etch.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you see is color. There are white women built like tanks too, they're just not in the spotlight. Cool your heels for once, Etch.

Lol. It was you who claim that anytime you say anything black people jump on you as a racist. Maybe if you are a little bit more sensitive, black people will not think you are racist. I do not see everything in color.As a liberal I am broad-minded enough to understand the sensitivities of people including black people.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? That would be Maria Kirilenko

I actually know who she is and think she is gorgeous. But tennis wise, I don't think she stands a chance against Serena. Modeling, yes of course.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. It was you who claim that anytime you say anything black people jump on you as a racist. Maybe if you are a little bit more sensitive, black people will not think you are racist. I do not see everything in color.As a liberal I am broad-minded enough to understand the sensitivities of people including black people.

Etch, he didn't say anything that should be perceived as racist. I think sometimes if a white man says anything negative about a black person, it is automatically construed as racist. That's not the case here...at least not for me.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Etch, he didn't say anything that should be perceived as racist. I think sometimes if a white man says anything negative about a black person, it is automatically construed as racist. That's not the case here...at least not for me.

Oh, leave him be. The vast majority of our white fellows are sadly plagued with body conscious issues, spiraling into eating disorders and other self-harming behavior. What's in vogue now, is an extreme lean look, almost emaciated, mimicking the gaunt female models. Some, in their delirium, even fancy using a pair of scissors to cut out the fat from their own bodies. And as men are expected to be bigger than the women they date/marry, it's no wonder they prefer the skinniest woman on offer.

Pity, don't pillory.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, leave him be. The vast majority of our white fellows are sadly plagued with body conscious issues, spiraling into eating disorders and other self-harming behavior. Some, in their delirium, fancy using a pair of scissors to cut out the fat from their own bodies.

Pity, don't pillory.

Link?

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any event, Serena is clearly not playing very well. She's ripe for an upset. The Beijing smog could be a factor. The air quality is atrocious. I recall some tennis players bowing out of the Beijing Games for this reason.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any event, Serena is clearly not playing very well. She's ripe for an upset. The Beijing smog could be a factor. The air quality is atrocious. I recall some tennis players bowing out of the Beijing Games for this reason.

Are the other players using oxygen tanks? If not, they are susceptible to the same smog.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the other players using oxygen tanks? If not, they are susceptible to the same smog.

Predisposition and other factors (no doubt as you well know, though I run a serious risk of flattering you) determine whether susceptibility renders one player symptomatic while another asymptomatic. Just saying.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predisposition and other factors (no doubt as you well know, though I run a serious risk of flattering you) determine whether susceptibility renders one player symptomatic while another asymptomatic. Just saying.

Oh Lawd, them big words! Serena always has an excuse, eh? If she wins she's tip top. If she loses, well, there's always a reason other than being outplayed.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Lawd, them big words! Serena always has an excuse, eh? If she wins she's tip top. If she loses, well, there's always a reason other than being outplayed.

Come on, Robotic, you know very well not to equate grossefavourite to Serena. Why, are you confused? What grosse says is not what Serena says. What is wrong with you?