• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seneca Wallace stay coming to an end.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm surprised he couldn't beat out colt

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BJ Daniels doesn't make this team or we lose him off waivers, I will be upset. If anyone has earned a spot its him. A 7th round draft pick, he passed for two scores on only nine attempts and had a 36-yard run. He can mostly closely mimick what Kaepernick does, and can mimic Russell wilson and guys like RGII in practice. Lock him up.

Kaep
McCoy
Daniels

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BJ Daniels doesn't make this team should be a lockat this ppointtthe lose him off waivers, I will be upset. If anyone has earned a spot its him. A 7th round draft pick, he passed for two scores on only nine attempts and had a 36-yard run. He can mostly closely mimick what Kaepernick does, and can mimic Russell wilson and guys like RGII in practice. Lock him up.

Kaep
McCoy
Daniels

There is no way were going into the season with 2 QBs! Daniels should be a lock at this point.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B.J. will be the third QB. I just have one question to everyone: if Kap has to come out of a game who would you be more comfortable with...Colt or B.J. ? My pick is Daniels ,not McCoy. I'm sure others have a different opinion but I just don't trust Colt to lead this team.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
B.J. will be the third QB. I just have one question to everyone: if Kap has to come out of a game who would you be more comfortable with...Colt or B.J. ? My pick is Daniels ,not McCoy. I'm sure others have a different opinion but I just don't trust Colt to lead this team.

I was thinking about that in the past few days. If Kaep goes down we're f'd anyway. I'm not uncomfortable with Colt right now, but I'm more comfortable with BJ Daniels. That's why I was thinking in the game thread we hold onto Colt until Daniels gets up to speed with the playbook through half the year.

The main argument against cutting Colt right now is Daniels is vulnerable against a lot of different looks, and ideally it would be good to just let him develop for a full year. Daniels could lose us a game where Colt might hang on for the win. As far as developing into a solid backup it might not take him that long to be more effective than Colt. He's got better tools compared to a Troy Smith type QB, and can lean on the read-option.

Realistically probably Colt stays on the roster this year based on his game manager experience (especially for away games). I would not be surprised at all if he's de-activated toward the end of the season though. This will save a little money based on how his contract was re-written. They could even try out a trick play with BJ in the game lined up as a WR or RB if he was the #2.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace now claiming that he was only brought in so Colt would take a paycut. Obviously it worked :)

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, I would feel better with Colt because of his experience and the fact that him having to play with our second string swiss cheese OL is not indicative of his abilities....but I have no problem with a VERY short leash should he falter.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers should be careful about doing players dirty like they did to Wallace and McCoy. They'll get a reputation for being a shitty organization that fucks over players and good players won't want to come there. I'm glad Wallace called them out on it. It was a really shitty thing to do.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, I would feel better with Colt because of his experience and the fact that him having to play with our second string swiss cheese OL is not indicative of his abilities....but I have no problem with a VERY short leash should he falter.
That is good point about not seeing Colt being the first string OL but I didn't see Daniels getting a better situation and I felt he played better. It was just preseason so who knows. My gut just tells me that B.J. would be the one to make that spark.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers should be careful about doing players dirty like they did to Wallace and McCoy. They'll get a reputation for being a shitty organization that fucks over players and good players won't want to come there. I'm glad Wallace called them out on it. It was a really shitty thing to do.

imo the real reason we brought in seneca wallace might have just went over his head

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of Colt and Wallace who would you consider is a good player? Seneca decided not to travel with the team to play. He should have at least tried to showcase any talent he might have. He is a quitter and JH should have said that but he chose the high road and did not make that comment...but I will :nod:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't appreciate the comments about bringing in a player so that another player has to take a paycut.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other use would Wallace have... Hell even the Browns flushed him.... he did the one and only thing he was useful for... be happy he got an extra fifteen minutes of fame before the toilet flushed again.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't appreciate the comments about bringing in a player so that another player has to take a paycut.
Do you not appreciate the comments or the fact that it is what happend? I don't think that Wallace was brought in for that move...IMO I thought that Colt would be let go..that didn't happen. Maybe Seneca didn't show much to the 9ers to bother with and the fact that Colt was willing to take a pay-cut.