• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seneca Wallace stay coming to an end.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not appreciate the comments or the fact that it is what happend? I don't think that Wallace was brought in for that move...IMO I thought that Colt would be let go..that didn't happen. Maybe Seneca didn't show much to the 9ers to bother with and the fact that Colt was willing to take a pay-cut.

In the grand scheme of things I completely believe that's what happened; the Niners are slashing as much pork as they can in order to extend/resign impact players that we've all been talking about on SportsHoopla for months.

IMO cutting Jennings in order to save 500k was the jello pudding pop that cemented SF's intentions of trying to keep key contract-year players.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the grand scheme of things I completely believe that's what happened; the Niners are slashing as much pork as they can in order to extend/resign impact players that we've all been talking about on SportsHoopla for months.

IMO cutting Jennings in order to save 500k was the jello pudding pop that cemented SF's intentions of trying to keep key contract-year players.
Jennings being cut was a bit of a suprise for me. What you have stated makes sense. They have a plan to keep certain key players, I would be curious if Crabtree or Manningham where on that list.