• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Selfish Vick Costs Eagles the Arizona Game

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least one of us is improving! Your stupidity, on the other hand, does not seem to be remedied. I can only hope by next Sunday it will be rectified, but to borrow in the methodology of FUDs like you, I'm inclined to say, I doubt it.

So lets try this again. Where is your irrefutable evidence that Vick has been a lazy player all career-long and what does that have to do with last Sunday?

Didn't Vick admit last year that he didn't bother watching much film when he was in Atlanta?

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes he did Clyde but EV doesn't really want an answer he just wants to argue.
Try reading what he said,,,
"So lets try this again. Where is your irrefutable evidence that Vick has been a lazy player all career-long and what does that have to do with last Sunday?"

The Yacht must have been experiencing some white caps to prevent you from reading the bolded part huh?
:bathbaby:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"So lets try this again. Where is your irrefutable evidence that Vick has been a lazy player all career-long and what does that have to do with last Sunday?"

The Yacht must have been experiencing some white caps to prevent you from reading the bolded part huh?

The question was answered already. The troll was directed to the OP but still couldn't comprehend that the article and the post had nothing to do with being lazy so I gave up. I'm willing to work with the mentally infirm but only to a certain extent.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:doh: