• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Selfish Vick Costs Eagles the Arizona Game

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. If you are hurt and come out then you are a pussy that wont play hurt. If you are hurt and do play then you are a selfish prick that cost his team the game. If you scramble all over the palce and make a huge play then you are a great athlete. If you scramble all over the place and throw a pick then you are just " an athlete" trying to play QB. If you are a top 10 pick that doesnt pass the ball that well and your team loses then you are a bust. If you are a top 10 pick that doesnt throw the ball that well but your team wins then you are a " game manager". If you go for it on 4th down late in the game and make it then you are " playing to win". If you go for it on 4th down late in the game and dont make it then you are an idiot that doesnt trust his defense. If you are a player that whines alot, makes headlines but perfroms then you are just a prima donna but if you whine alot, make headlines but underperform you are a team cancer. Did I get most of them???

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So let me get this straight. If you are hurt and come out then you are a pussy that wont play hurt. If you are hurt and do play then you are a selfish prick that cost his team the game. If you scramble all over the palce and make a huge play then you are a great athlete. If you scramble all over the place and throw a pick then you are just " an athlete" trying to play QB. If you are a top 10 pick that doesnt pass the ball that well and your team loses then you are a bust. If you are a top 10 pick that doesnt throw the ball that well but your team wins then you are a " game manager". If you go for it on 4th down late in the game and make it then you are " playing to win". If you go for it on 4th down late in the game and dont make it then you are an idiot that doesnt trust his defense. If you are a player that whines alot, makes headlines but perfroms then you are just a prima donna but if you whine alot, make headlines but underperform you are a team cancer. Did I get most of them???

I think that about sums it up.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd shit-can the fool before he brings the whole ship down around him.

Not gonna happen. Chef Boy R'Reid needs Vick to win a Super Bowl for him, so he can look like a genius. If they fire Reid in the next couple years, I could then see Vick get the shit-can.

I'm not a Vick hater btw. He's fun to watch play when he's healthy.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not gonna happen. Chef Boy R'Reid needs Vick to win a Super Bowl for him, so he can look like a genius. If they fire Reid in the next couple years, I could then see Vick get the shit-can.

I'm not a Vick hater btw. He's fun to watch play when he's healthy.

I guess we do at least owe him a debt of gratitude for going up there with the Falcons and breaking the Lambeau playoff curse. The look of dejection and ager on Bret Favre's face after that loss was priceless and was just too enjoyable.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Kolb told WIP Radio in Philadelphia Wednesday that he was calling out the Eagles' offensive plays on the sideline during Week 10.
"During the two-minute drill, you almost feel guilty," Kolb said. "Mike (Vick) is sitting there giving the signals, and I'm standing there on our sidelines, screaming at our corners, 'Hey it's a go ball, hey he's running a screen, hey he's running a slant.'" It's surprising that the Eagles wouldn't change their signals and formations knowing that Kolb was on the other sideline and knows them all after spending his first four seasons in Philly. The Eagles are 3-6 heading into Sunday's game at the Meadowlands.
Related: Eagles
Source: Philly.com
Nov 16 - 2:35 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kevin Kolb told WIP Radio in Philadelphia Wednesday that he was calling out the Eagles' offensive plays on the sideline during Week 10.
"During the two-minute drill, you almost feel guilty," Kolb said. "Mike (Vick) is sitting there giving the signals, and I'm standing there on our sidelines, screaming at our corners, 'Hey it's a go ball, hey he's running a screen, hey he's running a slant.'" It's surprising that the Eagles wouldn't change their signals and formations knowing that Kolb was on the other sideline and knows them all after spending his first four seasons in Philly. The Eagles are 3-6 heading into Sunday's game at the Meadowlands.
Related: Eagles
Source: Philly.com
Nov 16 - 2:35 PM

Wow! Reminds me of the Kansas City - 49ers game from last year.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we do at least owe him a debt of gratitude for going up there with the Falcons and breaking the Lambeau playoff curse. The look of dejection and ager on Bret Favre's face after that loss was priceless and was just too enjoyable.

Haha-that was priceless! A good friend of mine is a Packer fan, so it was happy to see him sulking in his beer at the time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Better go back and read the original post. I said this article indicates Vick was selfish, not lazy. The laziness claim came later and is about his overall career and how we wasted his talent.

Are you now saying his selfishness and laziness are mutually exclusive and that the article you posted was not trying to correlate his laziness?

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
kevin kolb=Frank Reich...He was a back up with the bills 85-94...He could come in when jim kelly was hurt and played good but once he went to the panthers he did nothing and was out of the league.The same thing will happen to kolb he should of stayed with the eagles.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
'Hey it's a go ball, hey he's running a screen, hey he's running a slant.'"

This might explain why the AZ CB seemed to have a much better read on the deep ball INT than the PHI WR did.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are you now saying his selfishness and laziness are mutually exclusive and that the article you posted was not trying to correlate his laziness?

Yes. I have not changed my stance. My OP said Vick was selfish and used the link as my proof. Neither I or the article said anything about him being lazy. His laziness pertains to the career-long underachiement he has had.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes. I have not changed my stance. My OP said Vick was selfish and used the link as my proof. Neither I or the article said anything about him being lazy. His laziness pertains to the career-long underachiement he has had.

But his laziness doesn't correlate and extends to the game and the article you posted in the OP right? So, he was hurt, he stopped being lazy for 1 Sunday out of his entire career, and decided to be selfish AND a sore loser. And the article told you all that? Gotcha...

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But his laziness doesn't correlate and extends to the game and the article you posted in the OP right? So, he was hurt, he stopped being lazy for 1 Sunday out of his entire career, and decided to be selfish AND a sore loser. And the article told you all that? Gotcha...

Well, at least you got the bolded part.......and I only had to explain it to you three times. Your comprehension skills are improving.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, at least you got the bolded part.......and I only had to explain it to you three times. Your comprehension skills are improving.

At least one of us is improving! Your stupidity, on the other hand, does not seem to be remedied. I can only hope by next Sunday it will be rectified, but to borrow in the methodology of FUDs like you, I'm inclined to say, I doubt it.

So lets try this again. Where is your irrefutable evidence that Vick has been a lazy player all career-long and what does that have to do with last Sunday?

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At least one of us is improving! Your stupidity, on the other hand, does not seem to be remedied. I can only hope by next Sunday it will be rectified, but to borrow in the methodology of FUDs like you, I'm inclined to say, I doubt it.

So lets try this again. Where is your irrefutable evidence that Vick has been a lazy player all career-long and what does that have to do with last Sunday?

I was mistaken. You are as obtuse as ever. You can't seem to comprehend what you read. I give up.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, EV....parrying with the abyss...you are a ballsy mutha.

:fish: