• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

seeking fantasy football guru

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would i be embarrassed? I dont live for fantasy football, its a game retard. You are the one who uses it as a measuring stick for your life.

index.php

Well it is! It's the only thing that matters! Hahaha!

I just like giving you shit cuz you've been running your mouth. You don't seem like you can take it though. And you seem very mad. Again, if you weren't mad, you'd stop replying.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey it's just a free league, lighten up and have some fun. I'm trying out a whole new strategy. Why? better here then in a pay league. Point being lighten up.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good one. Anyway, it's on to the next opponent for me. I'm glad it was so easy to get inside your head and contribute to you making boneheaded decisions that ultimately lost you the match up. Enjoy posting more memes in an effort to salvage your ego. See you again in week ten.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys keep talking about your rbs..........Let the aerial attack of my team speak for its self.:yahoo:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team had a poor showing, but I still got the win against inferior coaching :lol:. I expect much better things from Charles in the future. However, I think I blew it on Ellington, and I definitely blew it on rice. Now, I'm banking on Pierce doing something, or one of Stacy or Gore to get hurt/lose playing time.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cubzzzfanincali

Good game Cali. My bread winners had tough matchups this week. You never said why your in Spain? vacation? Work? Lucky?

Yeah was pretty happy with outcome. I am here on vacation. Saw a bullfight in which the bull won one of the six fights. A matador like Jamarcus Webb. They killed the bull anyway.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 1 spot open in the sportshoopla fantasy football league. Take a challenge against some of the elite fantasy playesr this board has to offer. Draft is Sunday night.

Pm me or richig and we can get this thing going.

Winning a few leagues, playing pretty hard core and multipule leagues for around 10 years...as a guru, I say, don't play fantasy football, 1 injury can waste all your prep time, draft day and entire season and just make you a donator (if you don't know what that is, stop playing anyway)..

Yes, won it, taking Antoine Smith the year after he replaced starting RB injury.
Yes, took Brady, THAT year...
Yes, took Peyton, THAT year....

Yes stopped playing after THAT year, one injury for or against your team influences your season more than who you draft.

play big, dynasty fantasy baseball or don't play at all

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning a few leagues, playing pretty hard core and multipule leagues for around 10 years...as a guru, I say, don't play fantasy football, 1 injury can waste all your prep time, draft day and entire season and just make you a donator (if you don't know what that is, stop playing anyway)..

Yes, won it, taking Antoine Smith the year after he replaced starting RB injury.
Yes, took Brady, THAT year...
Yes, took Peyton, THAT year....

Yes stopped playing after THAT year, one injury for or against your team influences your season more than who you draft.

play big, dynasty fantasy baseball or don't play at all

Injuries are part of the game, you just got to play through it. It's the same thing for baseball. Throughout the season I lost trumbo, arenado, Cliff Lee, tanaka, springer, rios, profar, and Harper to injury. everyone but Harper and springer I dropped Because they were of no use to me anymore. I should have finished in the top 2, but injuries and bad luck (everyone seems to go off against my team) put me at 4, and now I'm struggling to advance in the playoffs. Injuries throw a wrench into it and that makes it more fun. You aren't going to win every year. If I didn't play fantasy football, I doubt I would even care about football outside of when the bears play. Fantasy football makes me excited whenever anyone on my team is playing, and i think that makes Sundays, Thursday nights, and Monday nights that much better. It's not the destination that makes it exciting, it's the journey.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you NOT throw to Larry Fitzgerld- until the fourth quarter? 4 targets? 4? (one was a terrible throw/throwaway) Grrr.