• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

seeking fantasy football guru

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you have faith in foles, trade Peyton for every day starters. It can be done, you just need to wait until foles has a few big games and then shop him around. You may not like my advice, but someone else on the fantasy board suggested the exact same thing in the thread of you asking for advice on who to start. I'm not willing to trade any right now for foles, but if rivers and romo went down, I'd probably consider sending someone like Emmanuel Sanders for him. I'm not a fan of making trades right after the draft though because if you are initiating them, odds are you're not getting equal value in return.
tl;dr
stfu

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just got dwyer

I picked him early, like third or fourth round. Dwyer is garbage though, I saw Ellington was hurt a while ago and don't really think anyone else in the backfield is worth having. Dwyer sucked in Pittsburgh when he got the chance. Starks sucks too and will really only have minimal value until Lacy comes back. I think Pierce and Rice will do well enough until Cunningham possibly takes the starting sport from Stacy early on in the season. I'd rather Ellington be hurt in this league than any of the money leagues I'm in. This is the only league I took him in.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked him early, like third or fourth round. Dwyer is garbage though, I saw Ellington was hurt a while ago and don't really think anyone else in the backfield is worth having. Dwyer sucked in Pittsburgh when he got the chance. Starks sucks too and will really only have minimal value until Lacy comes back. I think Pierce and Rice will do well enough until Cunningham possibly takes the starting sport from Stacy early on in the season. I'd rather Ellington be hurt in this league than any of the money leagues I'm in. This is the only league I took him in.

obvious troll is obivous

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obvious troll is obivous

How am I trolling? I'm giving my sincere analysis. I told you I don't think Stacy is very good and I've heard several rams fans say they think Cunningham is actually better. He impressed in preseason while Stacy struggled. I think it's a high probability he could end up with the starting spot. He'll Atleast cut into Stacy's carries.

Also, I don't know how Starks will even be good enough to get off your bench and I picked up Dwyer last year to cover for bell and he's terrible. He can't catch and is a pour pass blocker. He's supposed to be a pure runner and he's really average at that as well. He's not worth owning, but if you disagree then start him against me. I hope you do.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I trolling? I'm giving my sincere analysis. I told you I don't think Stacy is very good and I've heard several rams fans say they think Cunningham is actually better. He impressed in preseason while Stacy struggled. I think it's a high probability he could end up with the starting spot. He'll Atleast cut into Stacy's carries.

Also, I don't know how Starks will even be good enough to get off your bench and I picked up Dwyer last year to cover for bell and he's terrible. He can't catch and is a pour pass blocker. He's supposed to be a pure runner and he's really average at that as well. He's not worth owning, but if you disagree then start him against me. I hope you do.

Agreed on Cunningham. I picked him up in my big money league (2K to the winner). He started over Stacy in the 3rd pre-season game, and everything I read from Rams blogs say he's AT LEAST going to be in a timeshare, and could eventually beat him out. He out gained Stacy in every pre-season game.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can beat me week one, it doesnt mean shit toward the season. I will place higher than you at the end.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can beat me week one, it doesnt mean shit toward the season. I will place higher than you at the end.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So you're giving up already? I'm not trash talking when I say your team is terrible. You won't be in the playoffs. You're depending way too much on manning. Odds are he turns in a good year, but not 5,000 yards and 50 TDs again.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im guessing you thought i was crazy for benching Jordy Nelson this week. Based on matchup and all...

And I was right in thinking you were crazy. Nelson scored more than Moore and Cooper combined. Good call in putting Chris Johnson on your bench. I'm sure Dwyer will score more than him and Moreno....

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would i be embarrassed? I dont live for fantasy football, its a game retard. You are the one who uses it as a measuring stick for your life.

index.php