• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

seeking fantasy football guru

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The photo that i have next to my posts. its like an avatar. You dont currently have one, but if i lose, you can pick anything for me to sport there, likewise if i win, you have to put up the av of my choosing. It has to be safe for work, but could be a bit embarrassing. You in?

Sounds good. I'll work on one for you.

In an unrelated point, a lot of people say I look like Aaron Rodgers.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. I'll work on one for you.

In an unrelated point, a lot of people say I look like Aaron Rodgers.

Now we have to set a time table for how long you have to wear it. I say from the Monday night/Tuesdaymorn, until that following Sunday morning. So about 6 days, and you cant change it until the games start on Sunday morning.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we have to set a time table for how long you have to wear it. I say from the Monday night/Tuesdaymorn, until that following Sunday morning. So about 6 days, and you cant change it until the games start on Sunday morning.

How about until we play each other again, then you can change it if you win and the other person has to change it? Cuz I don't care what mine says.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 16 projected season point getters are QBs. No RBs until after that.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making it the easiest position to find production at.

Exactly, the money leagues I play in have people that use the logic of the QBs being the most important position because of scoring the most points, and I take joy in whipping them every time. RBs are the most difficult position to find production at and it's much easier to draft depth at rb when people are taking all of the QBs early.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's a fact that I can get one of those 16 top point getters after I have filled every other position on my team.

So you can get a top rated, consistant QB, after filling up EVERY other position on your team. So you draft a qb in the 7th round?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can get a top rated, consistant QB, after filling up EVERY other position on your team. So you draft a qb in the 7th round?

I said I could, I didn't say I did. I got the third best QB from last year in the seventh round. I think he can have a similar finish this year. In my rankings Rivers is a top rated, consistent QB. That's very good value in the draft if you ask me. It allows me to get a group of quality players at the most important fantasy positions, rb and wr that are much better than the group of players at rb and wr on other teams that grabbed a QB really early. Rivers isn't a sexy pick at QB like Brees, manning, or Rodgers, but he consistently finishes in the top 10 and usually the top 5. Taking him in the seventh is incredible value. It means at this point I have a better rb1, rb2, wr1, wr2, and flex than a team that took QB early. To show what I'm talking about look at espn's projections for our matchup this week. I don't always agree with espn projections, but it's definitely a starting point. I'm projected to be better at every position than you other than QB and kicker. If those projections come to fruition, you'll need a humongous day from manning to beat me.

On a side note, what's the deal with our bet. Did you chicken out cuz I want it to be until our second fantasy match up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not til our next match up? You seem pretty confident you'll win. I'm just sick of looking at Daniel tosh's stupid face.

Im confident enough to have offered the bet that you didnt know existed.

I want you to know, that the av i made does not mean thats the one i will give you. So think about it yourself, i havent seen anything from you. It might be some variation of this guys face,

daniel-tosh-motorboats-o.gif

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im confident enough to have offered the bet that you didnt know existed.

I want you to know, that the av i made does not mean thats the one i will give you. So think about it yourself, i havent seen anything from you. It might be some variation of this guys face,

daniel-tosh-motorboats-o.gif

That's fine with me. I'm still coming up with yours. I think we should do it for a longer term though.