• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

seeking fantasy football guru

C

cubzzzfanincali

Winning a few leagues, playing pretty hard core and multipule leagues for around 10 years...as a guru, I say, don't play fantasy football, 1 injury can waste all your prep time, draft day and entire season and just make you a donator (if you don't know what that is, stop playing anyway)..

Yes, won it, taking Antoine Smith the year after he replaced starting RB injury.
Yes, took Brady, THAT year...
Yes, took Peyton, THAT year....

Yes stopped playing after THAT year, one injury for or against your team influences your season more than who you draft.

play big, dynasty fantasy baseball or don't play at all

Hey thanks for your useless advice! I will have to suffer the life consequences of not being as good of an all-wise Fantasy know-it-all, but such is my lot in life. Anyway, off the some fresh paella.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you NOT throw to Larry Fitzgerld- until the fourth quarter? 4 targets? 4? (one was a terrible throw/throwaway) Grrr.

There's been rumblings that Floyd is the man in the receiving tandem. I have avoided Fitzgerald in all of my drafts because of this and week 1 only confirmed those rumblings.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah was pretty happy with outcome. I am here on vacation. Saw a bullfight in which the bull won one of the six fights. A matador like Jamarcus Webb. They killed the bull anyway.

sad.................

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been rumblings that Floyd is the man in the receiving tandem. I have avoided Fitzgerald in all of my drafts because of this and week 1 only confirmed those rumblings.

You sir, are SOOO right! Thanks for that amazing insight. You should play the lotto! :lame:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning a few leagues, playing pretty hard core and multipule leagues for around 10 years...as a guru, I say, don't play fantasy football, 1 injury can waste all your prep time, draft day and entire season and just make you a donator (if you don't know what that is, stop playing anyway)..

Yes, won it, taking Antoine Smith the year after he replaced starting RB injury.

Yes stopped playing after THAT year, one injury for or against your team influences your season more than who you draft.

Yeah… but that's not fun…

I like fun… and I don't like no fun… so I choose to play.

I can afford all of the buy-ins I play.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Foles this week against the skins. Peyton is facing Seattle coming off a loss. Call me crazy, or stupid, but it what i'm doing.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Foles this week against the skins. Peyton is facing Seattle coming off a loss. Call me crazy, or stupid, but it what i'm doing.

I don't know, man. If I drafted a QB that early I would only sit him during the bye. The Redskins haven't been bad against opposing QBs, but I guess they haven't played anyone either. I also think Peyton has had this game circled since the end of the Super Bowl. I think he's going to come out on fire. Rivers did great against the Seahawks defense and exposed some weaknesses. I could see manning doing the same. FWIW I regret sitting rivers in two money leagues last week. However, that defense is a lot different at home.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You never had waiver wires when you played fantasy football? I have found few players who win at FF on draft day.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeking fantasy football guru.... Does my 33 points this week prove I am the man you seek.