• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See Ya Later Bo Pelini

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini has always been the biggest prick in CFB. Surprised Corn Hole fans are now just discovering this....Oh, and fuck his brother, too. Whiniest bitches ever.....

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listened to the tape. He has such an angry, resentful, almost hateful tone.

To really, really motivate and coach young men -- you've got to mix some love in with your toughness. I don't sense Bo has it.

Nebraska deserves better. Can his ass.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska might be the next Tenneessee.

Does not compute:

- Fulmer was in 5 SECCGs, winning two SEC championships; won a BCS NC; had one of the top win percentages in the country in his first decade as a coach (last 3 years not so good).

- Pellini - none of that (except the not so good part).

The Fulmer lesson is that the grass isn't always greener. Not sure what the Pellini lesson would be, but it isn't the Fulmer lesson.

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bush league move by whoever leaked it. Also think the thing was taken out of context, don't think he was firing at the entire Nebraska fanbase, just those who gave up on their team. I see where he is coming from. Probably thinking, "These are the people who bitch and moan that they deserve better, yet they leave when they are down and give up on their own team." They didn't stick around for the win or comeback. Simply gave up.

This thing however has blown up and if a stupid comment got the Ohio State PRESIDENT fired, I don't know if Bo stands a chance. PR is now terrible. People at high profile jobs need to realize you cant trust anyone and everytime youre in public you gotta live your life in a fishbowl, sucks, but that is part of your million dollar payday.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's toast. After the performance in the last 5 games, his response to Tommy Frazer, and now this, I would expect my alma mater to fire him and replace him tomorrow. I might even argue that he is being fired for cause and get away without having to pay his buyout. What do you have to lose ... there has to be just as good coordinators.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's toast. After the performance in the last 5 games, his response to Tommy Frazer, and now this, I would expect my alma mater to fire him and replace him tomorrow. I might even argue that he is being fired for cause and get away without having to pay his buyout. What do you have to lose ... there has to be just as good coordinators.

yeah doesn't bode well. Also, I think I heard on the Husker board before the season started that he had actually banned former players from attending their practices. Terrible PR.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruuuuuuden!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear they hire Frost......and do it mid season........

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My worst nightmare is Bob Stoops helping his old buddy out again and finding a place on the Oklahoma staff for Shithead Bo after he gets fired at Nebraska. Don't think it could happen? Then you don't know Bob Stoops.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bush league move by whoever leaked it. Also think the thing was taken out of context, don't think he was firing at the entire Nebraska fanbase, just those who gave up on their team. I see where he is coming from. Probably thinking, "These are the people who bitch and moan that they deserve better, yet they leave when they are down and give up on their own team." They didn't stick around for the win or comeback. Simply gave up.

This thing however has blown up and if a stupid comment got the Ohio State PRESIDENT fired, I don't know if Bo stands a chance. PR is now terrible. People at high profile jobs need to realize you cant trust anyone and everytime youre in public you gotta live your life in a fishbowl, sucks, but that is part of your million dollar payday.

Who wants to sit around and watch their team get blown out at home? I'll give you THE ONLY reason we had a comeback win against Ohio State:

Joe Bauserman 1 10 13 0 1 1.3

If Braxton Miller doesn't get hurt in that game it's another 30 pt blow out.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My worst nightmare is Bob Stoops helping his old buddy out again and finding a place on the Oklahoma staff for Shithead Bo after he gets fired at Nebraska. Don't think it could happen? Then you don't know Bob Stoops.

dunno, but at this point, I don't think Stoops would welcome Bo back into the fold. I don't think Mike would be happy about it, either.

JMOHO, tho...

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We are taking some time to consider it and what impact it would have on the university," Perlman said.
Perlman declined to answer whether Pelini was in danger of losing his job.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Translation = We are figuring out the best way to fire this Idiot.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Nebraska brave the show cause penalty and hire Tress?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is ....

Chris Bosh said the same thing, minus the f-bombs, when fans left Game 6 of the NBA Finals early.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Bo,

Thank you!!

Sincerely,

Lane Kiffin