• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See Ya Later Bo Pelini

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't fire Bo because of an off the record comment. They should fire Bo because his team gets blown out four times per year.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't fire Bo because of an off the record comment. They should fire Bo because his team gets blown out four times per year.

Your avy is weak.

ASU's team and fans had nothing to do with the refs fucking up.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have'nt read whats going on with Bo and I hope it's not related to the loss to UCLA. Because if it is this is what I would think the fans of Nebraska/all of college football fans. If were going to complain about how the schedules are and what cream puffs we have at the begining of the season, and it needs to change. Then you have to put this game in perspective. Whats going to happen when the schedules get harder for all the AQ teams. are we gunna call for the coaches head because you lost to UCLA or someone else. Serious people, get used to it. It' sgoing to get a little harder next year. Oh by the way UCLA is a pretty good team if ya ask me. ? You husker fans are spoiled ass cry babies. Deal with it women do! :suds:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your avy is weak.

ASU's team and fans had nothing to do with the refs fucking up.

But their win deserves an asterisk. That's all the avy means. I'll sub it out by the end of the week. Maybe even the end of the night.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have'nt read whats going on with Bo and I hope it's not related to the loss to UCLA. Because if it is this is what I would think the fans of Nebraska/all of college football fans. If were going to complain about how the schedules are and what cream puffs we have at the begining of the season, and it needs to change. Then you have to put this game in perspective. Whats going to happen when the schedules get harder for all the AQ teams. are we gunna call for the coaches head because you lost to UCLA or someone else. Serious people, get used to it. It' sgoing to get a little harder next year. Oh by the way UCLA is a pretty good team if ya ask me. ? You husker fans are spoiled ass cry babies. Deal with it women do! :suds:

you need to bring yourself up to speed
quick

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe I gave Smart a thumbs up but he is exactly right.

To expand on it if he was winning this would of never been released. Some fan pulled a bitch move to get even with him for saying exactly what he should of said about fraziers tweet.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire a coach who averages 9 wins a year. :scratch:

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ya. If Bo was winning 11 games every year and reeling off Big Ten championships then this wouldn't be an issue at all, but since he isn't meeting big expectations, incidents like this are going to be put under a microscope.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean we're hiring Butch Jones? :yahoo:

or Derek Dooley :L

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There isn't a blue blood program in the country that would accept the shit that has gone on at Nebraska the last 6 years. Not one.

We've got a 90,000+ seat stadium that has sold out for every game for over 51 years and a football program that spends Top 15 money in its football budget. The team is a far cry from Top 15 right now.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the rule on hiring away Coordinators and coaches from teams mid season?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a blue blood program in the country that would accept the shit that has gone on at Nebraska the last 6 years. Not one.

We've got a 90,000+ seat stadium that has sold out for every game for over 51 years and a football program that spends Top 15 money in its football budget. The team is a far cry from Top 15 right now.

one word, Texas.....

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the big deal is. I mean hasn't everyone said the same thing about Husker fans at one point or another?