• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See Lee putting some nasty in the defense

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got a mouse in your pocket who is a Cowboy fan? 1. I and I'm sure there are plenty of other "Cowboy Fans" who don't consider Kevin a Troll. 2. How many Cowboy fans could you find who think Ware is over rated? Blue you are alone on an island here. No other way to put it.
I know I might be alone when it comes to Ware. I don't lose any sleep over it cause all the proof I need is the last 16 years of the Jerry jones era.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't make the connection between Ware and the past 16 yrs.....you care to elaborate. Had to give you a thumbs down on saying your the biggest Cowboy fan on the board. Why when people disagree on the Cowboys forum most the go on the attack..... aren't we all fans of this team.?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't understand why you ride my ass about Ware. So what we disagree. I'm know I am a bigger Cowboy fan than anyone in this room.

I don't understand how anyone could think Ware is over rated. As for being the biggest Cowboy fan here, there is absolutely no way to measure that. Not unless you tip the scales at 650. If so then I'll put you in the running.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how anyone could think Ware is over rated. As for being the biggest Cowboy fan here, there is absolutely no way to measure that. Not unless you tip the scales at 650. If so then I'll put you in the running.
LMAO. Good one. No, 6' 1" 208lbs.