• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See Lee putting some nasty in the defense

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read how Lee and Murray have been in each others face basically since the open of training camp and how he was in Terrence Williams Grill. I think this is the first time in a while the Cowboys have had a leader on defense that actually backed his leadership up with his play on the field. No offense to Ware who has been more of a leader by example. Lee has some nasty in him and is not affraid to get in your face. if this kid can stay healthy he's going to be a problem. I think Lee may have Tiger Blood:charlie:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he likes to mix it up. I think T Williams blocked him low and he went off. I also heard Murray threw the ball at Hatcher and took off running ha.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sean has the attitude this team has been missing for years on this team. I think his desire to play every play as though the game hinges will bet the rest of the defense more involved and thus gt more out of each and every one of them. Rat seemed to be this kind of person early in his career but has tailed off a bit the last few years. If he can get his intensity back along with Sean other will follow.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read how Lee and Murray have been in each others face basically since the open of training camp and how he was in Terrence Williams Grill. I think this is the first time in a while the Cowboys have had a leader on defense that actually backed his leadership up with his play on the field. No offense to Ware who has been more of a leader by example. Lee has some nasty in him and is not affraid to get in your face. if this kid can stay healthy he's going to be a problem. I think Lee may have Tiger Blood:charlie:
Just the type of nastiness I've been looking for many years now. I like it. Its about time we got a jack lambert type player on our defense, I love what I am seeing and hearing here. Maybe it will rub off on some our of entitled veteran players. Give Sean Lee a raise and restructure Ware's contract. Ware will break a nail by week 4 and play hurt the rest of the year anyway.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the type of nastiness I've been looking for many years now. I like it. Its about time we got a jack lambert type player on our defense, I love what I am seeing and hearing here. Maybe it will rub off on some our of entitled veteran players. Give Sean Lee a raise and restructure Ware's contract. Ware will break a nail by week 4 and play hurt the rest of the year anyway.
Shocking that you would turn a thread about Lee into a Ware bashing.
:L

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking that you would turn a thread about Lee into a Ware bashing.
:L
I'm making an honest call on my part for my fellow Cowboys fans. My post was not to bash Ware, but to praise Lee for his nastiness, something I wish Ware had. You however, are just here to troll and start drama as a foreskin fan because like your forum and bedroom, you have nothing else going on.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken Church and Wilcox can smack people around as well. I don't know if they have venom or the intensity to be labeled nasty players but if we could make the middle of the field on D a no fly zone it would be amazing. Go across the middle against Dallas and expect somebody to drop the hammer on you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken Church and Wilcox can smack people around as well. I don't know if they have venom or the intensity to be labeled nasty players but if we could make the middle of the field on D a no fly zone it would be amazing. Go across the middle against Dallas and expect somebody to drop the hammer on you.

that is the one thing I'm very excited about. Simplify the scheme and get after the football.
Finally there is an emphasis with turnovers.

Can't wait!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting way of looking at it since Ware has miised a whole hell of a lot less time than Lee.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm making an honest call on my part for my fellow Cowboys fans. My post was not to bash Ware, but to praise Lee for his nastiness, something I wish Ware had. You however, are just here to troll and start drama as a foreskin fan because like your forum and bedroom, you have nothing else going on.

I don't see how you can lable Kevin a troll.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a dang shame when Kevin a Skin fan has to defend our star player. The problem with Wilcox and Church is the new way the Game is played won't allow them to play what best fits their skill sets. Expect a lot of drive saving penalties in favor of the other team.:doh:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got a mouse in your pocket who is a Cowboy fan? 1. I and I'm sure there are plenty of other "Cowboy Fans" who don't consider Kevin a Troll. 2. How many Cowboy fans could you find who think Ware is over rated? Blue you are alone on an island here. No other way to put it.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great players are great players no matter what team they play for. Ware is a great player period. I know I know Harvey Martin was better because he played in the 80's jinx right? DD Lewis better than Sean Lee?

Id rather be called a troll by you than an idiot by your entire fan base.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Lee is nasty per se, but I do think he takes this defense personally. I think every yard gained on "his" defense he takes personally! I love that attitude, & you got to think it is infectious to the other players around him.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just defined Nasty...atleast the football defenition:suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
synonyms:nod: