• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Second Round: Boston Bruins vs Columbus Blue Jackets

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having legal weed here made it much easier to stop drinking for me. Do you have both med & rec?

And the edibles I ate a little bit ago are starting to kick in. Gonna be a relaxing day.
We have everything here but I never buy from the dispensaries. I have friends who grow top quality stuff for half the price.

Hiep Ngyuen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love when bruins lose. bruins and all of boston is all sons of bitch ass whores

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff hockey is the most exciting thing there is on Earth, and going to he games show you just how fast the game is. Television doesn't do it any justice.

You sound just like my bro-n-law. He's a diehards Avs fan. But you're right about how much faster it is in person. I knew hockey players were great athletes. But finally seeing it in person gave me a different perspective of the game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have everything here but I never buy from the dispensaries. I have friends who grow top quality stuff for half the price.

I know what you mean. I mainly use edibles now but I know a couple people that grow their own stuff. It's incredible. Are you an indica, sativa or hybrid fan? I'm indica. Pure sativas get me too worked up.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for Tuesday. Crowd's gonna be nuts

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a stupid assed tripping penalty on Bergy.

That vet shoulda known better to do that at that stage of the game.

I knew it was just a matter of time … both teams were tired and the B's D/Rask cracked first. Bobsky saved the Jacket's asses on numerous occasions. Boston coulda won this game had it not been for some unreal saves on his part.

But was it a legitimate penalty? I was sleeping and I didn't see a replay of the penalty. But all recaps I read said the penalty was ticky-tac.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But was it a legitimate penalty? I was sleeping and I didn't see a replay of the penalty. But all recaps I read said the penalty was ticky-tac.
I believe that was the one where he was skating around the net, and Bergeron's stick was stretched in front of his skate.

Looked legit to me, but I'm a Jackets fan, and I had been drinking since 1:00.0

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that was the one where he was skating around the net, and Bergeron's stick was stretched in front of his skate.

Looked legit to me, but I'm a Jackets fan, and I had been drinking since 1:00.0

Keep in mind, all the recaps I read were from a Bruins perspective. They said it was accidental tripping and shouldn't have been called.

The only thing that chaps my ass about this loss is that the OT winner was a PPG. That's just some bullshit IMO.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to add, "...but it shouldn't be, because no one buys it legally anyway."
Who told you that? The lines at the dispensaries have been super long, often taking an hour or more to get inside and purchase.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound just like my bro-n-law. He's a diehards Avs fan. But you're right about how much faster it is in person. I knew hockey players were great athletes. But finally seeing it in person gave me a different perspective of the game.
Back when I was much younger and had never been to an NHL game, I would be watching a game and think "I can skate lie that." When I saw my first game live I realize just how wrong I was.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind, all the recaps I read were from a Bruins perspective. They said it was accidental tripping and shouldn't have been called.

The only thing that chaps my ass about this loss is that the OT winner was a PPG. That's just some bullshit IMO.
Doesn't matter that it was accidental tripping, it was tripping. It is what it is. One penalty won't take away from what was a great game by both teams.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be honest, I really don't understand the game of hockey.

Neither does anyone else in Ohio. Just enjoy the run :thumb:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just saw a replay of the tripping call 2 minutes ago and all I can say is :L :L :L

Given the hooking, hacking and slashing that has been going on for 3 periods in both of the first two games, that is a call that could have been excused...........especially considering that Blue faggot threw himself to the ice like he'd been shot.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for Tuesday. Crowd's gonna be nuts

GOD DAMNED HERO Dubinsky is looking forward to it :thumb:

Missed this in game, but Duchene looked psyched.

x0r7mqx3rxu21.png

Jackets did exactly what they needed. They fought hard and bent but didn't break. The discipline waned a bit from time to time, but overall it was just the Jackets putting in the work every shift. You can't take a single shift off against the B's. You have to wear them down, and that is a very difficult thing to do.

Rask and Bob are putting on a clinic.

Josh Anderson need to learn to chill out and shut his trap when he gets caught.

Reactions: gob

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That the game winner was a PPG will though. Even a Blue Jackets fan should agree with that.
I get being upset that it ended on a PP, but do you really want refs swallowing whistles? If it's a penalty, it's a penalty. Don't commit one, and end up shorthanded.