• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, my vote for most overrated fast food was In N Out. Fries suck, burgers are okay but nothing great. That animal sauce was alright but I'll take mac sauce over it any day.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually prefer Churches Chicken chicken samiches because they come with a side of sterility

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody been to Steak 'n Shake? Not too shabby.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody been to Steak 'n Shake? Not too shabby.

I've never been to one. I've heard great things about Shake Shack though, people rave about it.

I heard someone say this 'Take a gourmet place that makes fast food over a fast food place that make gourmet' every time.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mattola'd!!

Temporary thread title change needs to be made: "Second Cup of McDonald's Coffee Talk" ;)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be in LA in a couple weeks and look forward to In and Out / Shake Shack / Jersey Mikes / Roscoes and then emptying the hotel pool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be in LA in a couple weeks and look forward to In and Out / Shake Shack / Jersey Mikes / Roscoes and then emptying the hotel pool

For a couple years Jersey Mikes was my go-to.

Though, that might have been because it was right across the street from my house, and there wasn't another eatery in walking distance from me.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am largely unimpressed by fast food in general, though. I'd rather just make something for myself.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am largely unimpressed by fast food in general, though. I'd rather just make something for myself.

of course ... Ill be gorging on this stuff while on vacation because none of it exists around my area ... Ill also be putting approx 27K steps per day on my fitbit dragging the kids around Disneyland/Universal from open to close BECAUSE GODDAMIT IM GETTING MY GODDAMN MONIES WORTH SO YOU GODDAMN KIDS STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT WALKING SO GODDAMN MUCH

/sorry ... some pre-emptive practicing there

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course ... Ill be gorging on this stuff while on vacation because none of it exists around my area ... Ill also be putting approx 27K steps per day on my fitbit dragging the kids around Disneyland/Universal from open to close BECAUSE GODDAMIT IM GETTING MY GODDAMN MONIES WORTH SO YOU GODDAMN KIDS STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT WALKING SO GODDAMN MUCH

I think you're ready.

giphy.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My brother works at Animal Kingdom. So when I go and visit we usually go by one of the parks for like an afternoon and it's nice to just pop in for a few hours and then leave.

Every time I'm there I feel bad for some father who's kid is in full meltdown mode from a long day, knowing that dad is fuming inside because he dropped 6 grand to take the family there for a week.

Disney World is amazing. But also, god damn you for existing Disney World. I feel your pain, Jstew.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Shake Shack for dinner on tuesday night. More like shit shack. In n Out is better even with rubbish fries.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother works at Animal Kingdom. So when I go and visit we usually go by one of the parks for like an afternoon and it's nice to just pop in for a few hours and then leave.

Every time I'm there I feel bad for some father who's kid is in full meltdown mode from a long day, knowing that dad is fuming inside because he dropped 6 grand to take the family there for a week.

Disney World is amazing. But also, god damn you for existing Disney World. I feel your pain, Jstew.

meltdowns are usually momentary thank god lol ... you live and learn and you resist the urge to go Tom Wilson on your kids ... my tip of the day to fathers or future fathers to remember: spend the $15 and rent the stroller at Disneyland ... unless youre looking to burn extra calories by having one of the kids sitting on your shoulders :thumb:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never heard of that one :noidea:

/Shake Shack is opening a location in Seattle 2018 :thumb:
Shake Shack is the truth.

I had Shake Shack for dinner on tuesday night. More like shit shack. In n Out is better even with rubbish fries.
Maybe it's different out west? That was what people said to me when I told them I disliked In N Out, that maybe the one I had in Vegas wasn't as good as the CA locations.

I've had SS twice in NYC and both times it was the tits.

Last edited:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Frankly, the people who were questioning that statement, was it too tough? Maybe it wasn’t tough enough. They’ve been doing this to our country for a long time, for many years, and it’s about time that somebody stuck up for the people of this country and for the people of other countries. So, if anything, maybe that statement wasn’t tough enough.” -Trump

I'm curious. Anyone know who the "they" is in this sentence? These absurd strawman arguments he makes all the time are just ridiculous. "People are saying," "some are saying," and "they've been doing this."

This whole U.S./white people/Christians/etc. as victims thing is so absurd. And the irony of hearing it so repeatedly from the right after decades of self-determination and personal responsibility rhetoric is the height of hypocrisy.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Not the first time I've seen Mark Hertling and Sam the Eagle side-by-side and pretty sure it won't be the last time either :D

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Not the first time I've seen Mark Hertling and Sam the Eagle side-by-side and pretty sure it won't be the last time either :D

ohfergodsakes ... my bad I thought that Jeffrey Lord got a haircut

/speaking of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.