• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canada's third from the bottom and they're still ranked too high.

I'm surprised that Canada ranked as high as they did in the category of care process, as that's the one area where I find the Canadian system quite lacking to be honest.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when that whole Asian Doctor assault happened a few months back, Ann Coulter wanted him deported lol

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are few ideas more closely associated with Donald Trump than his dream of a massive wall along the U.S./Mexico border – which, he’s assured the public, will be financed by Mexico. In a lengthy chat with reporters aboard Air Force One this week, the president made clear that this remains a top priority.

In fact, as the partial transcript shows, it’s apparently a subject to which he’s given some thought.

“One of the things with the wall is you need transparency. You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can’t see through that wall – so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what’s on the other side of the wall.

“And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them – they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over. As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs.”

As best as I can tell, Trump was being quite serious. When the president says he wants “transparency” in this project, he’s being literal: he wants people to able to see through the border wall, in order to be able to protect themselves from 60-pound bags of drugs that Mexicans will somehow catapult over Trump’s beloved wall.

Trump's case for his border wall gets quite a bit stranger

Ford's new slogan - Getting back to our grass roots.

$1 million in marijuana found in brand new Ford Fusions - CNN.com

How many 60 pound bags is that?

I'd imagine the Super Troopers could get to the bottom of this

And...

9-Super-Troopers-quotes.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is scary if this would happen Pence will become the US President:

1. Self described "Rush Limbaugh on Decaf"
2. His hate for Mulan (Mike Pence Argued In An Op-Ed That Disney's "Mulan" Was Liberal Propaganda)
3. Calling his wife Mother and for some odd reasons.
4. Won't sit alone in a room with another woman with no one else present.
5. Done very racists ad campaign in the 90's. Governor Mike Pence’s Racist Ad from 1990 | I Agree to See
6. Tried to create a state run radio station (JustIN). Doesn't that go against all his values?
7. Actually proven hacked sensitive e-mails from his AOL account used for state business.
8. The Religious Freedom Restoration Act
9. Trump Victory Alarms Gay and Transgender Groups (note this article is really about Pence)

He hates Mulan? That's blasphemy. Mulan is a masterpiece.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hates Mulan? That's blasphemy. Mulan is a masterpiece.

For cuck libtards maybe.

Mulan is not a precious snowflake. She has no business in the military. The military doesn't have time for people like that. In fact she isn't even American. Most people don't know that but she isn't. I've seen her birth certificate. And no way is she allowed to join the world's most tremendous military, the most tremendous ever, until Obama came along. Now she's in there no problem. This is the kind of scary stuff we need to stop. People are like her are pouring into the armed forces and you don't hear a word of it on failing CNN.

Also, think about what happened in Iceland last night.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For cuck libtards maybe.

Mulan is not a precious snowflake. She has no business in the military. The military doesn't have time for people like that. In fact she isn't even American. Most people don't know that but she isn't. I've seen her birth certificate. And no way is she allowed to join the world's most tremendous military, the most tremendous ever, until Obama came along. Now she's in there no problem. This is the kind of scary stuff we need to stop. People are like her are pouring into the armed forces and you don't hear a word of it on failing CNN.

Also, think about what happened in Iceland last night.

I'll bet Trump especially hated the part of Mulan where the Huns climbed over the wall.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.