• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC East is deepest Division top to bottom

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to avail myself to the BigXII reasoning when all their mediocre teams beat each other ... best division to to bottom ... SEC East, SEC East, SEC East.

What a day.

Defenses are very suspect this year which is unusual for the SEC... and offenses are up and down like crazy.

Florida's O just sucks (or should I say the play calling does with dive play after dive play)...
TAMU has no defense...
Ark has no defense....
Auburn has no defense.
Florida had a good defense, but they are all hurt so now we have no defense.
Tenn has no defense...
Vandy has no defense...
Miss and Miss St have no defense...
LSU surprisingly has a better offense and their defense is suspect which is opposite of prior years...
UGA defense and USC defense is suspect....
Bama is suspect at times and just mediocre.
Kentucky is well, Kentucky.

Defense will be the biggest problem for the SEC down the stretch this year...and I am a so called homer.

Thank God NCAA basketball season is almost here... this football season has been tough to watch for me.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably so, SEC is very strong this year.

Not there with you... but I get your point.

And I just want to point out, I am comparing the SEC defenses vs. what we are use to seeing from them (relative perspective)...

Looking across conferences... I don't see any teams where I just go "wow... they are good" this year.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defenses are very suspect this year which is unusual for the SEC... and offenses are up and down like crazy.

Florida's O just sucks (or should I say the play calling does with dive play after dive play)...
TAMU has no defense...
Ark has no defense....
Auburn has no defense.
Tenn has no defense...
Vandy has no defense...
LSU surprisingly has a better offense and their defense is suspect which is opposite of prior years...

Defense will be the biggest problem for the SEC down the stretch this year...and I am a so called homer.

Thank God NCAA basketball season is almost here... this football season has been tough to watch for me.

Kill your fuckin' self........RIGHT NOW!!!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TAMU has no defense...
Ark has no defense....
Auburn has no defense.
Tenn has no defense...
Vandy has no defense...

All right, go Gamecocks! We're only suspect, whereas everyone else is horrible!

Looks like parity has come once again to the East. Mizzou is only 3-0 and they're on their backup QB. They've looked great the last two weeks but have five more conference games to go. Lots can happen.

Loser of the cocktail party is probably out of the money for Atlanta; Carolina has a chance if they can somehow beat Mizzou next week and get some help.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ a florida fan calling other teams mediocre.

LSU's defense isn't even good this year and you guys couldn't score a touchdown on them.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ a florida fan calling other teams mediocre.

LSU's defense isn't even good this year and you guys couldn't score a touchdown on them.

What does Florida's sad play have to do with my analysis of the D?

Florida's O sucks this year... and I hate Musschamp and Pease with a passion... the dive play is a joke.

But I guess if your team isn't any good...you can't discuss other people's teams right? Grow up...

So I guess LSU fans have to STFU in every other sport outside football season based on your logic then right? Must be a lonely 8 months....

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loser of the cocktail party is probably out of the money for Atlanta; Carolina has a chance if they can somehow beat Mizzou next week and get some help.

The way Florida, UGA, and SC are playing... even if one of them wins the east, I wouldn't go around pounding my chest very long... but there is a chance they beat LSU or Bama since the West isn't looking much better.

What is funny about the comment above about Florida not being able to score on LSU... is as bad as Florida's offense is... they had a few chances in that game to win it and it wasn't a blowout... Florida was still in it as bad as they are this year...

So is that a statement against Florida or against LSU? Some people don't realize their own constructive criticism ends up applying to their own team.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy is one of the more predictable teams in the SEC... they are never good.. but always on the verge of good with 1-2 upsets each year.

Happy it wasn't us this year.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Florida, UGA, and SC are playing... even if one of them wins the east, I wouldn't go around pounding my chest very long... but there is a chance they beat LSU or Bama since the West isn't looking much better.

Yep, I just posted on another thread: We could still win the East, but why would we want to now? We'd probably get rolled by Bama/A&M/LSU in Atlanta.

I'm hoping we can somehow beat Missouri next week, but then they win out and get to go to the CCG. Maybe we can get the last Peach Bowl before it becomes a playoff rotation game.

I'm thinking the Carolina-Florida game is going to be grotesque.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Florida's sad play have to do with my analysis of the D?

Florida's O sucks this year... and I hate Musschamp and Pease with a passion... the dive play is a joke.

But I guess if your team isn't any good...you can't discuss other people's teams right? Grow up... So I guess LSU fans have to STFU in every other sport outside football season based on your logic then right? Must be a lonely 8 months....

That wasn't my logic at all. I just think it's funny that you believe that Florida has a good D. LMAO!!!!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri is loving it. They gain power at the end in the weak BIG XII north and slide right in to a weak SEC east. It's déjà vu!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ the top of the SEC East minus Mizzou

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't my logic at all. I just think it's funny that you believe that Florida has a good D. LMAO!!!!

Well, considering even after all the injuries they were top 4 in every major category... the only thing funny is your lack of football knowledge.

And that is AFTER losing some critical D starters to injury. Then the last 2 weeks we lost even more.

And our Offense wasn't even good... putting our D in bad positions and they still performed at a high level.

Make it clear?

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering even after all the injuries they were top 4 in every major category... the only thing funny is your lack of football knowledge.

And that is AFTER losing some critical D starters to injury. Then the last 2 weeks we lost even more.

And our Offense wasn't even good... putting our D in bad positions and they still performed at a high level.

Make it clear?

So far I know that Florida has 3 losses.