• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Seahawks

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 straight home wins!! Drew Bree's wore special ear plugs in last nights drubbing.
Why are they so tough at home? Its got to be the noise? Heck we should have beat this team in St Louis. IMO Saints could have beaten them if played in New Orleans.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play real hard for their fans. All you see in the stands are Seahawk fans...I'm sure there were a few Saints fans in the stadium but nothing like in St Louis where 1/3 of the audience are fans of the opposition. Players respond to their fans when they show up. Id like to ask the Rams if they notice how many seats are taken up by fans of the other team and if it bothers them. Loyalty!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, half of our home games are filled with the opposing team. They sell out their lower bowl tickets, this is right next to the field. WTF??

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 straight home wins!! Drew Bree's wore special ear plugs in last nights drubbing.
Why are they so tough at home? Its got to be the noise? Heck we should have beat this team in St Louis. IMO Saints could have beaten them if played in New Orleans.

As it has been said countless times the stadium was engineered to project noise onto the field. There is also a culture in Seattle of making as much noise as possible. Historically Seattle has always played a lot better at home, part of it could be a placebo but the noise really does seem to rattle QBs. That plus the fact that the Seahawks play great defense also plays a part in it.

The Seahawks have always looked like a different team at home.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it has been said countless times the stadium was engineered to project noise onto the field. There is also a culture in Seattle of making as much noise as possible. Historically Seattle has always played a lot better at home, part of it could be a placebo but the noise really does seem to rattle QBs. That plus the fact that the Seahawks play great defense also plays a part in it.

The Seahawks have always looked like a different team at home.

There is no doubt your team is good at home. and it looks as though you could very well get home field throughout the playoffs. But the super bowl is in New York this year(outside). How do you like your chances there?

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Rams SHOULD have beat them at home. It's damn near impossible for a team's running back to out-gain the opposing team and still lose but the Rams somehow managed to do just that. :doh:

I think the Hags are damn near a lock to get to the Super Bowl but may lose to the Rams in the last week of the season. Half their team may be sitting that one out.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams SHOULD have beat them at home. It's damn near impossible for a team's running back to out-gain the opposing team and still lose but the Rams somehow managed to do just that. :doh:

I think the Hags are damn near a lock to get to the Super Bowl but may lose to the Rams in the last week of the season. Half their team may be sitting that one out.

LOL...yah I hear ya, knowin our luck they will sit their starters and we will win and probably miss out on a stud in the draft because of it. why the bashstaarrdss :lol:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...yah I hear ya, knowin our luck they will sit their starters and we will win and probably miss out on a stud in the draft because of it. why the bashstaarrdss :lol:

Well, unfortunately the skins will help ya out there...:L

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, unfortunately the skins will help ya out there...:L

thank you.....thank you.....thank you.......thank you.......

enjoy your new qb.........

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are the team to beat, at least right now. Funny how the Rams always seem to play them tough.

The Seahawks draft decent players and ACTUALLY PLAY THEM. What a concept!! They also make trades that create a positive impact. I can't remember the last time the Rams made a trade, but I'm sure someone can refresh my memory.

If folks in St. Louis won't support the team, then maybe they should move, but, like everything else (sports included), it's all about money. So, time will tell on that issue, certainly.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are the team to beat, at least right now. Funny how the Rams always seem to play them tough.

Doesn't seem funny to me at all. I've seen that occur for years amongst division rivals in the NFC east. Teams know each other and anything can happen. Happened to boys and skins vs each other a lot, regardless the record of the other team.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you have RG3 to show for it. :laugh3:

I don't regret the choice at all.

I know he can be good, barring injury. He's already shown this.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG III is a good player. I'm not sure he's worth what the Redskins gave up for him, but there are teams with worse QB's, including the Rams.

Griffin will only get better with experience. He needs to learn when to pass and when to run. I think he has a tendency to run too much. But, a very good player for sure.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey yeah.... if they sit all of their starters we can beat them...unless Fisher decides to try one of his trick plays on our own Twenty. :gaah: :lol:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG III is a good player. I'm not sure he's worth what the Redskins gave up for him, but there are teams with worse QB's, including the Rams.

Griffin will only get better with experience. He needs to learn when to pass and when to run. I think he has a tendency to run too much. But, a very good player for sure.

Good points.

Griff's value won't be able to be properly assessed until quite a few years into the future. You are very right tho, there will be doubt amongst skins fans and debates about the value for many years to come, given how much it cost us in terms of draft picks, especially if we add in a high pick to y'all with a terrible record this year.

Skin fans know what it's like to have a QB carousel. Personally, I take the QB. I can understand the other side as well tho. Many skins fans were opposed to the trade. As of now, there still is a lot of discussion regarding that decision and it won't settle down for awhile.

Griff still has a lot of learning yet to do in so far as developing into a solid mobile pocket passer. I don't doubt that he can make the transition. He just needs time, some additional weapons and a solid Oline. Surprised he's doing as well as he is currently, given his injury and surrounding talent. Extra $$$ from the lifting of our 36 mill cap penalty will help address some of these issues.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok let's talk about the Seattle Seawags. Pretty good O-line but have your looked at their RBs? All 5-10/5-11 and all 225. I'm not saying this is the blueprint, because I like guys at 5'8/5'9 too. Their RBs pound you and pound you, and then there Russell Wilson. Calm, good arm, makes good decisions for the most part, and man is he fast! Really good in the pocket too and He's a leader.

And then That defense. Tall secondary besides earl Thomas. And no I don't see an earl Thomas or an Eric berry in this draft coming up. Seattle's front 7 is solid and deep but go look if you see one that was drafted in the 1st round? Good coaching here or just finding the right pieces?

You tell me. That's the best team in the league on paper.