• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle or JAX or LAC..which 2

Pick 2

• Total voters

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Clowney is in Seattle, are the Hawks a better option than either the Jags or the SuperChargers? Even before Clowney, the Hawks were the best available D..every team has at least two

Bye weeks line up regardless of which two I end up with.

Does it come down to schedules and playoff matchups, or are there two which should be better bets all year long?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers are my #1 DST this season, but i'd definitely feel better about them if they had Gordon back in the fold. Hard to trust a D that doesn't have a strong run game to go with it. Jags are hard to trust until i see more from their O

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the Hawks are least likely to get into shoot outs. But they have a tough schedule. Though they have a good chance to be a no brainer home start.

Jags got the Chiefs and Texans out of the gate, but pretty good onward. But they were supposed to be good last year.

Chargers are like their QB... just a steady producer. Schedule is decent. Maybe more vulnerable if they lose Bosa or Ingram, than Clowney or a Jag going down would hurt the others.

...you know all of this, but I just wrote it down because I really couldn't answer your question.