• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Mariners at Our Texas Rangers 4/14 - 4/17

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kitten face with 3 hits and a walk. God I hate Daniels
for that trade.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Angels lose in the end

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers and Giants still tied at 2 at 2am central

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board really knows how to bring the lulz.
Both the Gentry topic & the Oakland conversation... :laugh3::laugh3:

My thoughts --> :L:L:L:L:L

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! Started back in 1967. I've been through a lot
to say the least.

My dad was stationed at the Pentagon from 59-63 and we would go to Senator games. Man they were terrible. But I did see them beat the Yankees 6-1 where their only run was a homer by Maris in the 9th that bounced off the top of the fence and go over.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see... I will admit it's a total homer call on my part right now but I like the kid and see his potential. See him sorta of like a more likeable 2010 cj

72% groundball rate is keeping him in games even when he's having other issues,

That many groundballs, some are going to sneak through, but the walks in the 2nd start are really going to hurt if he does that

I think that 3rd start was the culmination of working through his struggles, I think Ross is rock solid going forward, there will be bumps of course but I think he's gonna have a good one

Maybe not All-Star worthy but certainly a solid season nonetheless

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland wins tonight 10-0...... Just the way things been going.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That many groundballs, some are going to sneak through, but the walks in the 2nd start are really going to hurt if he does that

I think that 3rd start was the culmination of working through his struggles, I think Ross is rock solid going forward, there will be bumps of course but I think he's gonna have a good one

Ross really seemed to be in a good groove the entire night. Real consistent and smooth.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I could see him struggling some in the 2nd half just since its been a while since he has pitched a ton of innings. I just expect him to be really solid through the ASB but hopefully the entire season. The all star thing really is just in line with my thoughts that he might sort of be like our 2010 CJ minus the d-bag part. Converted LH reliever, solid season, makes ASG but might end up losing pitcher, ect. Also, at first Ross was a bit of a nibbler sort of like CJ and walks a ton of folks- hopefully he ditches that like he did last night and just goes after people. The all star thing will really depend on his completion and also the Sox manager.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I could see him struggling some in the 2nd half just since its been a while since he has pitched a ton of innings. I just expect him to be really solid through the ASB but hopefully the entire season. The all star thing really is just in line with my thoughts that he might sort of be like our 2010 CJ minus the d-bag part. Converted LH reliever, solid season, makes ASG but might end up losing pitcher, ect. Also, at first Ross was a bit of a nibbler sort of like CJ and walks a ton of folks- hopefully he ditches that like he did last night and just goes after people. The all star thing will really depend on his completion and also the Sox manager.

Scott Feldman would probably make the AS team based on his early work. That makes the ASG irrelevant to me.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Feldman would probably make the AS team based on his early work. That makes the ASG irrelevant to me.

For sure... it's a homer call on my part as far as Ross goes. Hard too say too much with any certainly after 3 or 4 starts.