• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Limiting Ticket Sales To 6 states And Canada..

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to go to Sunday's NFC Championship Game in Seattle and you were hoping to pay face value for a ticket, that's probably not going to happen, but it's definitely not going to happen if you live in one of the 44 states that have been blacklisted by the Seahawks.

The team announced that tickets to the title game will go on sale on Jan. 13 and will only be available to fans who have a credit card that has a billing address in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Alaska and Hawaii. If you don't live in those six states, you're out of luck, but if you live in Canada, you're not. Tickets will also be available in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.

The ticket restrictions are likely to keep scalpers and opposing fans out. The Seahawks will play San Francisco in the NFC title game and as you'll notice, tickets aren't available to people in California. If 49ers fans want to be at CenturyLink Field, they'll have to hit the secondary market where the cheapest tickets are already going for over $330.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, bots swoop all those tix up anyways.

If you dont already have tix, youre going to need to get them second hand, doesnt matter if youre à niner or a hawk fan.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, though I think California should be included. I think tickets should be available to actual fans of the game first, whether that is a realistic possibility or not.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah not likely if i'm gonna be there.

However there is a radio Station in victoria that when you here the coaches rant and you are the 12th (gotta love that) caller Ur entered in a draw for tickets.

My only hope

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah not likely if i'm gonna be there.

However there is a radio Station in victoria that when you here the coaches rant and you are the 12th (gotta love that) caller Ur entered in a draw for tickets.

My only hope
Try buying for ~$300 tomorrow morning. Should be a 10AM sale time but I have little faith in any actual person being able to buy a ticket there before the bots buy them all up.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try buying for ~$300 tomorrow morning. Should be a 10AM sale time but I have little faith in any actual person being able to buy a ticket there before the bots buy them all up.

Theyll be gone instantly.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The opposing team automatically gets a certain number of tickets to sell to their season ticket holders. No conspiracy here. Move along.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The opposing team automatically gets a certain number of tickets to sell to their season ticket holders. No conspiracy here. Move along.

Are you sure about that? Ive never heard of season ticket holders of the opposing team getting dibs for tickets at an away game. Sb, sure, but not playoff or reg season games.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My buddy and I logged with 2 accounts each and got no where two weeks ago for the divisional game. Twitter said it sold out in 22 minutes but theres no way tickets were there for more then 5-10 minutes.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure about that? Ive never heard of season ticket holders of the opposing team getting dibs for tickets at an away game. Sb, sure, but not playoff or reg season games.

Opposing teams do get an allotment in playoff games. The number is much bigger in the SB.

I don't fault Seattle for trying to keep SF fans away. That's just common sense. They earned the home field and the right to do whatever the fuck they want, within the rules, to keep SF fans away.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just figure any big game (i eventually want to go to a SB), I will buy them on the secondary market. it's the way it is. if i'm paying a couple of grand to go to and stay in miami (or wherever), then a couple of thousand a ticket shouldn't stop me. :doh:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there will be plenty of Whiner fans in the stands. But most of them will be cops looking to eliminate the riff raff. People can be pretty dumb when they drink.
I worked with a guy who always wore stealer stuff. I never pissed in his desk or nothing. I wanted to. But I was nice to him as I realized he was a lot like Forest Gump. Nice guy, just dumber than a box of rocks.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any tix will be sold out in seconds because of the bots.

Thus reseller sites will be only avenue for most to get tix and get ready to mortgage the house for the price of a pair of nose bleeds.

Cheapest way to get tix will be wait till Friday and Sat as prices will come down on the reseller sites. You'll still be paying too much.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there will be plenty of Whiner fans in the stands. But most of them will be cops looking to eliminate the riff raff. People can be pretty dumb when they drink.
I worked with a guy who always wore stealer stuff. I never pissed in his desk or nothing. I wanted to. But I was nice to him as I realized he was a lot like Forest Gump. Nice guy, just dumber than a box of rocks.
Sounds like the typical Steelers fan to me :lol:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans should save their money and watch on TV. San Fran is a much better team right now and will win this game on the road. It will sting a little less if you watch at home.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opposing teams do get an allotment in playoff games. The number is much bigger in the SB.

I don't fault Seattle for trying to keep SF fans away. That's just common sense. They earned the home field and the right to do whatever the fuck they want, within the rules, to keep SF fans away.

No, you're wrong man. Opposing teams ST holders don't get any kind of allotment of tickets in other stadiums for the playoffs, just the sb. If you can provide I would like to see it, but I can only find stuff that contradicts that. And my company has STs and I have never heard of anything like that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans should save their money and watch on TV. San Fran is a much better team right now and will win this game on the road. It will sting a little less if you watch at home.

What a attention whore you are.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a attention whore you are.

How dare you. Keep your hateful words to yourself, please.

I'm just saying, that if you are a Seahawk fan in one of those 44 states, then you should question your fandom. IF the Hawks don't want you there, then stay home, watch in comfort of own TV and save the inflated price.