• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Tickets arrived today.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine living close enough to use season tickets. Good for you and congrats!

I did manage to procure 3 seats for the Nov.15 Cards at Hawks game so I'm pretty happy with that. Flights and hotels are booked, tickets are bought and paid for, now I just have to occupy my brain with other stuff for 4 months so I don't get too anxious. Section 138 row J. Can't wait!!

Outstanding. I am in 133 to your right. My guess is you are at about the 20 yard line, Seahawk side on the North end of the stadium.
When we get closer to the game, I will share my usual game routine on where I like to pre-funk ( The Blue Wave drumline always makes an appearance), score the best hot dog, and entering TouchDown City.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be nice to be able to get season tickets so easily and in your lifetime at all.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be nice to be able to get season tickets so easily and in your lifetime at all.

Why do bandwagoners in Arizona care about season tickets in Wisconsin?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do bandwagoners in Arizona care about season tickets in Wisconsin?
Yep I'm bandwagon. Probably been to more Packers games than you have Seattle. Quit being so insecure.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say, Zona-derps, that is some bandwagon commitment.
I'm also thinking about switching from the Suns to the Warriors! Maybe UofA to Ohio St! Just go all in ya know! :D:L

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outstanding. I am in 133 to your right. My guess is you are at about the 20 yard line, Seahawk side on the North end of the stadium.
When we get closer to the game, I will share my usual game routine on where I like to pre-funk ( The Blue Wave drumline always makes an appearance), score the best hot dog, and entering TouchDown City.

Sounds good. When we were there in 2013 we went to some bar fairly close to the stadium that had a huge party going in the parking lot. It was really fun. They had two dj's plus a performance by a live band, beer tents with scantily clad beer tarts, the Chive was there handing out free drinks, etc. Can't remember the name of the place but it was really cool and had an awesome vibe. Blue Thunder also made an appearance there.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Uhsplit we should meet up and say hi one day pregame in Hawk Alley if you're down there early. PM me and we can figure it out if you want.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's an interesting little story that is still playing out for you guys. I have a couple married friends who got season tickets about 4 years ago. A mutual friend, who is also my roommate, and I separately jumped onto the Blue Pride waiting list at the same time, not having the money to put down close to $1,000 on tickets at the time. Instead we relied on the weekly Blue Pride ticket offers for tickets and discounts through our email/accounts.

Fast forward to a couple months ago, I got a call from my Blue Pride manager about buying season tickets. I did so and told the same friend/roommate about it. Curiously he checks his own account and sees a list of games accounted for: 2 preseason and 8 home games. This is strange since he was behind me on the list and never received a call or email about buying tickets yet he has a season's worth of games on his account. He calls the next day and they seem confused and apologize. His account is quickly cleared of all games.

When I bought my tickets I was told I would be receiving them in late July. When I got an email from the Seahawks that my tickets had been shipped, I was ecstatic. It was a very long delivery day, but a few afternoons ago I peeked out the door and there was a delivery! I brought it inside, cut it open, and started unpacking my season ticket package....

My buddy also got a delivery, which isn't strange at all, until I noticed that it was the same size box, from the same shipper: "SSBO" - Seattle Seahawks Box Office.

Yeah, he was sent season tickets, even though he never paid for them. I don't know where the fuck up happened, but that's gotta be a big one. Someone out there paid for 2 seats and didn't receive the tickets for them. We both hope the Hawks figure that out quickly, though it would be nice to send some kind of kickback to my friend for not simply using $2000 worth of tickets he didn't pay for.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Uhsplit we should meet up and say hi one day pregame in Hawk Alley if you're down there early. PM me and we can figure it out if you want.
Sounds great. I haven't been to Hawk Alley, so I am sure I am due. Let's plan on it!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's an interesting little story that is still playing out for you guys. I have a couple married friends who got season tickets about 4 years ago. A mutual friend, who is also my roommate, and I separately jumped onto the Blue Pride waiting list at the same time, not having the money to put down close to $1,000 on tickets at the time. Instead we relied on the weekly Blue Pride ticket offers for tickets and discounts through our email/accounts.

Fast forward to a couple months ago, I got a call from my Blue Pride manager about buying season tickets. I did so and told the same friend/roommate about it. Curiously he checks his own account and sees a list of games accounted for: 2 preseason and 8 home games. This is strange since he was behind me on the list and never received a call or email about buying tickets yet he has a season's worth of games on his account. He calls the next day and they seem confused and apologize. His account is quickly cleared of all games.

When I bought my tickets I was told I would be receiving them in late July. When I got an email from the Seahawks that my tickets had been shipped, I was ecstatic. It was a very long delivery day, but a few afternoons ago I peeked out the door and there was a delivery! I brought it inside, cut it open, and started unpacking my season ticket package....

My buddy also got a delivery, which isn't strange at all, until I noticed that it was the same size box, from the same shipper: "SSBO" - Seattle Seahawks Box Office.

Yeah, he was sent season tickets, even though he never paid for them. I don't know where the fuck up happened, but that's gotta be a big one. Someone out there paid for 2 seats and didn't receive the tickets for them. We both hope the Hawks figure that out quickly, though it would be nice to send some kind of kickback to my friend for not simply using $2000 worth of tickets he didn't pay for.
Wow, never heard of that before. Maybe the team can comp him some goodies for the mistake.