• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Record Prediction

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not neccesarily, just want to see the offense in action with Wentz first and how JDR positions the defense and who starts at safety and Nickle. I mentioned a while ago that I like St. Juste at the nickle but now I'm think the 6'3 length would come in handy at FS with Kurl playing SS with a plethora of available nickle backs filling that position. I hope they experiment with that anyway. Seems like St. Juste has a leg up on the nickle/slot position as of now.

True, but now Cle is a winnable game without Watson vs with. Right?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to be tolerant, but I went LOCO when you said 11 wins will bring about major hype AND mean we've found our QB. IMO major hype would be playing in the NFC championship

Major hype will be getting into the playoffs and winning a game. Big step for this franchise. I think the media hype will start if we go 3-0 with the 3rd win being the Eagles.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major hype will be getting into the playoffs and winning a game. Big step for this franchise. I think the media hype will start if we go 3-0 with the 3rd win being the Eagles.
2 yrs ago you told me making the playoffs would do the franchise wonders
\
it did nothing

we are a long way from winning 11 games or winning a playoff game and even further from that in producing back to back double digit wins against good qbs

beating up patsies doesnt mean you are truly good with 5 decent qbs on the schedule its fools gold until they do it vs the best

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 yrs ago you told me making the playoffs would do the franchise wonders
\
it did nothing

we are a long way from winning 11 games or winning a playoff game and even further from that in producing back to back double digit wins against good qbs

beating up patsies doesnt mean you are truly good with 5 decent qbs on the schedule its fools gold until they do it vs the best

Winning a playoff game won't do nothing for this franchise? I disagree.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ll win anywhere between 3 and 17 wins, depending on my research. I’ve done my research, just not from biased sources.

I tend to think they’ll either win 3 or 14 wins, but that depends on if they have injuries, if other teams have injuries, if Casson Wentz or Carsten Wintz, or Carrie Went shows up to play. If it’s Carsen Wentz, then the Comannders might win 8-10 wins.

I think they’ll win 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16, games.

They definitely wont win it all. Unless they do. Which they wont (might).

I’ve done my research and I dont like the name Commanders. They’re an expansion team and that’s why they’ll win 2, 1, or 0 games. Maybe 12.

I’ve also been very consistent with my predictions. Look them up for yourself. I’ve done my rresearch. Winn-Dixie means we win. Or Wince. When? When windy Wentz wins.

10 Wins. Maybe 2.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far as predicting a W/L record goes. I have no fuckin idea. I did that last year, went with 12-5, look how that turned out. I'm not getting faked out this year. Not by this defense (which I thought would actually be a good defense last year. At least till I saw Dago move up n down the field on them almost at will) Not being okee doked by Terry Mac's contract signing, the Wince trade...none of that shit.

I really am from Missouri this year. They got to show me. Prediction for next year. Whatever they win n whatever they lose.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ll win anywhere between 3 and 17 wins, depending on my research. I’ve done my research, just not from biased sources.

I tend to think they’ll either win 3 or 14 wins, but that depends on if they have injuries, if other teams have injuries, if Casson Wentz or Carsten Wintz, or Carrie Went shows up to play. If it’s Carsen Wentz, then the Comannders might win 8-10 wins.

I think they’ll win 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16, games.

They definitely wont win it all. Unless they do. Which they wont (might).

I’ve done my research and I dont like the name Commanders. They’re an expansion team and that’s why they’ll win 2, 1, or 0 games. Maybe 12.

I’ve also been very consistent with my predictions. Look them up for yourself. I’ve done my rresearch. Winn-Dixie means we win. Or Wince. When? When windy Wentz wins.

10 Wins. Maybe 2.
Got to admit that was a bit funny although a little exaggerated. Lol

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their new teams in the playoffs every year.
The Skins have been one of those new teams in the playoffs in some years. What has it gotten them?

My question to you. Why is being the shittiest team to make it and a team getting eliminated in round 1 such a success to you? And please don't say cuz anything can happen when you get to the playoffs. Cuz while there is some truth in that. It hasn't hasn't happened to the Redskins since 2005 when they beat the Bucs 17-10 in a wildcard playoff game.

in the years Snyder has owned the Skins (and I'm not counting the 1999 Skins team cuz that's the only time Snyder kept his nose out of the Redskins on the field business.....till he vindictively fired Dan Turk at the end of the year with his prick ass.

2005 - Wildcard win over the Bucs. Lost the following week to Seattle.
2007 - Loss to Seahawks in rd 1 of playoffs
2012 - Loss to Seahawks in rd 1 of playoffs
2015 - Loss to Packers in rd 1 of playoffs
2020 - Loss to Bucs in rd 1 of playoffs

Those habitual rd 1 losses are what some would classify as a pattern. Now I know, or I think that you're probably too young to really have witnessed the Super Bowl success of the Skins from the early 80s to the early 90s when they went to 4 Super Bowls and won 3. So making it to the 1st rd of the playoffs in the 2000s classifies success to you. But isn't there any part of you that wants more? That isn't satisfied with going 1 n done in the playoffs?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins have been one of those new teams in the playoffs in some years. What has it gotten them?

My question to you. Why is being the shittiest team to make it and a team getting eliminated in round 1 such a success to you? And please don't say cuz anything can happen when you get to the playoffs. Cuz while there is some truth in that. It hasn't hasn't happened to the Redskins since 2005 when they beat the Bucs 17-10 in a wildcard playoff game.

in the years Snyder has owned the Skins (and I'm not counting the 1999 Skins team cuz that's the only time Snyder kept his nose out of the Redskins on the field business.....till he vindictively fired Dan Turk at the end of the year with his prick ass.

Those habitual rd 1 losses are what some would classify as a pattern. Now I know, or I think that you're probably too young to really have witnessed the Super Bowl success of the Skins from the early 80s to the early 90s when they went to 4 Super Bowls and won 3. So making it to the 1st rd of the playoffs in the 2000s classifies success to you. But isn't there any part of you that wants more? That isn't satisfied with going 1 n done in the playoffs?
not in the world of homerism . being paper champions is ok and worth chest thumping over . fans in the real world want their to be the best really against all comers , not the conference USA pretenders who have no shot at a title in NCCA football

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a thing without follow up
This is true. We need sustained success. A fluke season does nothing. As long as Snyder is around, and the current issues are not resolved, the attendance will hover around the bottom.

Dean stated that the stadium, bad traffic, Snyder, and the Ravens takeover have all contributed. If this is true, then sneaking into the playoffs is not enough to overcome any of those obstacles.

I would have expected numbers to increase or hold steady after winning the NFC East in 2020. However, they went from 20th to 32nd in 2021. I would blame losing if we went 0-17 or 2-15. However, we were 7-9, and teams with WORSE records still had higher fan attendance.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not in the world of homerism . being paper champions is ok and worth chest thumping over . fans in the real world want their to be the best really against all comers , not the conference USA pretenders who have no shot at a title in NCCA football
Right. I am not understanding the bragging about having the easiest schedule in the NFL. That does nothing for me at all. Same with praying that Watson is out. I want to beat teams fair and square, not rely on suspensions to make the game easier.

Making it into the playoffs just to say we did does not move the needle for the organization. It will NOT do "wonders" for the fans The only thing that will do wonders is having Snyder replaced.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont care , the goal is a consistent team that competes for super bowl titles

Of course, but we werent going to do that with TH as QB#1

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, I want more. But getting to the playoffs is step one. We almost beat Tampa in that playoff game 2 years ago, if we won that game that would have made a difference to the fans. We need stable QB play and I think we can be a consistent winner. We haven't had that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, I want more. But getting to the playoffs is step one. We almost beat Tampa in that playoff game 2 years ago, if we won that game that would have made a difference to the fans. We need stable QB play and I think we can be a consistent winner. We haven't had that.
We didn’t win dean . And yes we have had a stable qb and his name is KC