• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Record Prediction

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Dean, I've changed my mind about making a far too early prediction this year. Give me about a week or so to look at the 2022 opposition and I'll post it, probably somewhere close to the end of the month. Thanks!!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the skins start 2-0, i believe they can reach 9 wins. But here's the problem. You've got a coach that is familiar with the skins in JAX, and a motivated team with so called generational QB.

And then You've got a Lions teams, with a coach that gets the most out of his players, and a offense that from time to time is explosive. They have a WR, TE, and RB that are all above average.

JAX, and Lions sound like pushovers but i don't think so

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the skins start 2-0, i believe they can reach 9 wins. But here's the problem. You've got a coach that is familiar with the skins in JAX, and a motivated team with so called generational QB.

And then You've got a Lions teams, with a coach that gets the most out of his players, and a offense that from time to time is explosive. They have a WR, TE, and RB that are all above average.

JAX, and Lions sound like pushovers but i don't think so

IF we can beat Lawrence and Goff to start the year off its going to be a long season. Who is the WR that is above average on the Lions?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF we can beat Lawrence and Goff to start the year off its going to be a long season. Who is the WR that is above average on the Lions?
Amon-Ra St Brown and he is really good gonna have major trouble covering him on top of that they drafted Jameson Williams

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Commanders in year 3 of RR cant beat the Jags with a full offseason to gameplan for, and a Lion team that won 3 games last year (?) then the commanders deserve to have a long season.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't take this the wrong way but St. Brown was a problem, near the end of the year for the Lions. He broke Calvin Johnson reception rookie record and had more TDs than TMAC. That was with no RB and TE help. Soooo, yeah Lions aren't gonna lay down. The first two opponents are motivated. Washington on the other hand....will have me worried if they look like crap during the last pre season game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amon-Ra St Brown and he is really good gonna have major trouble covering him on top of that they drafted Jameson Williams

Oh cmon now. He was their only guy last year that is why he had a good stat line. Williams should be ready by Week 2.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take this the wrong way but St. Brown was a problem, near the end of the year for the Lions. He broke Calvin Johnson reception rookie record and had more TDs than TMAC. That was with no RB and TE help. Soooo, yeah Lions aren't gonna lay down. The first two opponents are motivated. Washington on the other hand....will have me worried if they look like crap during the last pre season game

He had a good year b/c he was the only relevant target they had when Hock went down. This is a team we should beat.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a good year b/c he was the only relevant target they had when Hock went down. This is a team we should beat.

So what's the difference with Terry?
Terry looked good his rookie year too.
Look, I'm with you, i hope they beat a team they "should" beat. But if you think Detroit isn't nearly on our same level offensively, then you're make a big mistake. This won't be a blowout game for the skins

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know more than i should about st. Brown because he won me a fantasy football league lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
underestimating opponents dean will bite you in the ass . you still have to beat them

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is ... there will be football. You never know how injuries are going to affect your team or your opponents. Slightly over .500 if things are fairly equal 9 or 10 wins.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
underestimating opponents dean will bite you in the ass . you still have to beat them
Exactly!
Every one of these teams have paid professionals on them and, nothing gets them charged up more than showing that they're better than the team in front of them. "On any given Sunday" isn't just something cool to say. Good call!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies to @deanpet21 for not posting when promised. I felt other pressing issues were more important than this prediction.

Outlook for the 2022 NFL season (Commanders)

At face value, this season looks promising for the Commanders with some predicting double-digit win totals and that elusive playoff berth for a team in desperate need of some good news. They will be a better team than the one that I accurately saw a year ago. (5 wins with 2 possibles,) but not much if all else holds true.

Looking into all of the changes that the Commanders have made in the offseason, primarily the draft, and comparing their upgrades to their 2022 opponents, I simply cannot find more than 7 solid wins this year as each team is currently constructed. If they get lucky in a couple that total could reach nine, but the bounce of the ball, an odd call, or something outside of the ordinary that turns a game aren’t predictive.

So to be clear my very early prediction is 7-10, (with two possibilities.)

Here are the seven:

• Chicago
  • Detroit
  • Houston
  • N.Y. Giants (split)
  • Jacksonville
  • Atlanta
  • Dallas (split, I always predict this)
Here are the possibles:

Sweeping both the Cowboys and Giants.

OR_(not both)

• Upsetting two of the following;
  • Cleveland
  • Tennessee
  • San Francisco
  • Minnesota
(I don’t see them winning any of these games so the best bet comes in sweeping the G-ropers and G-men)

Despite the name change, there’s little other difference with this team and this year like many others this team will win a game or two that doesn’t seem likely, and conversely, they’ll drop a game or two when expectations suggest that they should win them.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies to @deanpet21 for not posting when promised. I felt other pressing issues were more important than this prediction.

Outlook for the 2022 NFL season (Commanders)

At face value, this season looks promising for the Commanders with some predicting double-digit win totals and that elusive playoff berth for a team in desperate need of some good news. They will be a better team than the one that I accurately saw a year ago. (5 wins with 2 possibles,) but not much if all else holds true.

Looking into all of the changes that the Commanders have made in the offseason, primarily the draft, and comparing their upgrades to their 2022 opponents, I simply cannot find more than 7 solid wins this year as each team is currently constructed. If they get lucky in a couple that total could reach nine, but the bounce of the ball, an odd call, or something outside of the ordinary that turns a game aren’t predictive.

So to be clear my very early prediction is 7-10, (with two possibilities.)

Here are the seven:

• Chicago
  • Detroit
  • Houston
  • N.Y. Giants (split)
  • Jacksonville
  • Atlanta
  • Dallas (split, I always predict this)
Here are the possibles:

Sweeping both the Cowboys and Giants.

OR_(not both)

• Upsetting two of the following;
  • Cleveland
  • Tennessee
  • San Francisco
  • Minnesota
(I don’t see them winning any of these games so the best bet comes in sweeping the G-ropers and G-men)

Despite the name change, there’s little other difference with this team and this year like many others this team will win a game or two that doesn’t seem likely, and conversely, they’ll drop a game or two when expectations suggest that they should win them.

Ok, I dont call Cle, Minn or San fran upsets. Cle should be without Watson. Sf is going to start a rookie QB and I think we are very comparable with Minn. Vegas has the over and under at 7.5. I think we go over you say under.

Its comical that you think last years offense with TH is the same as this year's offense with all the additions we added and getting Samuel back. Classic sty.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I dont call Cle, Minn or San fran upsets. Cle should be without Watson. Sf is going to start a rookie QB and I think we are very comparable with Minn. Vegas has the over and under at 7.5. I think we go over you say under.

Its comical that you think last years offense with TH is the same as this year's offense with all the additions we added and getting Samuel back. Classic sty.
What is more comical? Sty's prediction is generally the same prediction as other pundits and sports betting firms. Your prediction is 11 wins.
You actually told me that you feel that Dallas will have 12 wins, Philly will have 11 wins, and WSH will also have 11 wins.

Sty's prediction (which has been historically accurate) is much more plausible than your division prediction. SI has 8 wins as does action network. Vegas is showing 7.5 as of 7/4/22.

So the question is, what do you KNOW that these betting agencies, sports pundits and Sty don't know?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is more comical? Sty's prediction is generally the same prediction as other pundits and sports betting firms. Your prediction is 11 wins.
You actually told me that you feel that Dallas will have 12 wins, Philly will have 11 wins, and WSH will also have 11 wins.

Sty's prediction (which has been historically accurate) is much more plausible than your division prediction. SI has 8 wins as does action network. Vegas is showing 7.5 as of 7/4/22.

So the question is, what do you KNOW that these betting agencies, sports pundits and Sty don't know?

I said its comical that sty thinks the offense will be the same this year when we added alot more weapons. Yes, I said 11 if everything goes right and we have no major injuries. I dont forecast major injuries like some of you guys when I make predictions. I already got a bet on the over at 7.5. I put my money where my mouth is. Get some balls and bet the under, b/c its clear from all your posts that you think we wont get 8 wins this year.

I know the offensive talent has been improved from last year.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said its comical that sty thinks the offense will be the same this year when we added alot more weapons. Yes, I said 11 if everything goes right and we have no major injuries. I dont forecast major injuries like some of you guys when I make predictions. I already got a bet on the over at 7.5. I put my money where my mouth is. Get some balls and bet the under, b/c its clear from all your posts that you think we wont get 8 wins this year.

I know the offensive talent has been improved from last year.
So why are the experts and betting agencies not projecting an 11 win season? You have never answered that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why are the experts and betting agencies not projecting an 11 win season? You have never answered that.

Of course its high, but that is the way I feel. Plus if you add the Watson suspension we will not have to face him this year. I added that to by 11 win prediction. If we split the division and lose to Titans and Packers, all the other games are very winnable b/c of the weak schedule. By the way the most popular bet in Vegas was Washington over 7.5. I dont have the link but I remember seeing that online