• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Record Prediction

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does falco have to do with our record predictions? He is a BU

Im saying, we had to do something to not have Falco run this team. They chose Wentz, let's hope he plays well. Are you actually routing against Wentz this year b/c you didn't like the trade?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn’t win dean . And yes we have had a stable qb and his name is KC

We didn't win consistently with him either. He isnt winning with Minn with a way better supporting cast.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im saying, we had to do something to not have Falco run this team. They chose Wentz, let's hope he plays well. Are you actually routing against Wentz this year b/c you didn't like the trade?
What does that have to do with season predictions . This is the prediction thread not a he falco / wince story

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with season predictions . This is the prediction thread not a he falco / wince story

answer the question. Will you route for Wentz this year?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No defense bad coaching

lol. so when they lost to a winless Detroit last year and he threw multiple picks, that was bad defense and no coaching? lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. so when they lost to a winless Detroit last year and he threw multiple picks, that was bad defense and no coaching? lol
so when wince lost to the jags what was that ? please the vikings team was never much more then avg at any time including their outlier year.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, I want more. But getting to the playoffs is step one. We almost beat Tampa in that playoff game 2 years ago, if we won that game that would have made a difference to the fans. We need stable QB play and I think we can be a consistent winner. We haven't had that.
I wouldn't say they almost beat TB 2 years ago. They kept the game competitive for sure, but almost beat them, nah. The Skins never had a lead and the defense never really stopped the Bucs at what I would call any critical time in the game. They got close at 18-16, but the Bucs did enough to make sure that was as close as the Skins would get.

Far as it making a difference to the fans had the Skins won that game. The only difference I think it makes is giving fans even bigger false hopes for 2021. Leading to even bigger disappointment as to how 2021 turned out.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so when wince lost to the jags what was that ? please the vikings team was never much more then avg at any time including their outlier year.

answer the question. will you route for Wentz this year?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say they almost beat TB 2 years ago. They kept the game competitive for sure, but almost beat them, nah. The Skins never had a lead and the defense never really stopped the Bucs at what I would call any critical time in the game. They got close at 18-16, but the Bucs did enough to make sure that was as close as the Skins would get.

Far as it making a difference to the fans had the Skins won that game. The only difference I think it makes is giving fans even bigger false hopes for 2021. Leading to even bigger disappointment as to how 2021 turned out.
back when this was going on dean , cali and mean had an ongoing debate as to whether it was better for us not to make the playoffs with a losing record or not .

by making the playoffs we lost a top ten pick and a shot at fields without having to move up and instead we over drafted davis ( and yes it was an overdraft considering his rawness) and the expected so called fan boost and morale boost never happened .

the supposed hype didnt translate in attendance as our fans in game one were outnumbered by opposing fans and attendance plummeted from an pedestrian 21st to a horrific 32nd

now homerism is ok and in fact fun but lets not equate that to any honest assessment of things

in the end not making the playoffs would have been better for us as many people stated

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't win consistently with him either. He isnt winning with Minn with a way better supporting cast.
I agree concerning KC. He's a better QB than any QB the Skins have had since he left and the Skins might have a handful more wins had they retained him. He wouldn't have gotten this team over the hump though and may have stunted the necessary changes that are needed even more.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if wince fails dean the team fails . i dont want to see that if i am wanting them to earn my passion back

just because i dont like a trade doesnt mean i wish it to fail . i didnt like the RG3 trade , the mcnabb trade or the CDC trade either but i still wanted the team to do well

i am not afraid to eat crow dean so no i wont route for anyones failure in regards to this team but i am not wearing rosed colored homer glasses either

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course fans will root/hope for Wince to be successful. I know I will. Given his career trajectory though I'm not really seeing it and I'll also admit. If he doesn't start out strong, my hopes will continue to fade.

The most hopeful thing I can say about Wince at this time is...................I hope I'm wrong.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back when this was going on dean , cali and mean had an ongoing debate as to whether it was better for us not to make the playoffs with a losing record or not .
Yeah, I recall that debate. I wasn't a fan of the Skins making the playoffs that year either. Forgetting draft slotting for a moment. I wouldn't be against a rule stating a team has to win double digit games to make the playoffs.
by making the playoffs we lost a top ten pick and a shot at fields without having to move up and instead we over drafted davis ( and yes it was an overdraft considering his rawness) and the expected so called fan boost and morale boost never happened .
Agreed on Jamin being an over-reach. Just another example of Skins brass indulging in more round hole/square peg experimentation. Perhaps the craziest thing in these experiments is Antonio Gibson. They draft a WR make him a RB and he's had some success being as a RB. So what does the coaching staff do. Totally disregard his pass catching skills in the process making no effort far as I know to get him up to speed on how to be a blitz reading/pass catching RB. An area where I think he could seriously shine if they worked with him.

the supposed hype didnt translate in attendance as our fans in game one were outnumbered by opposing fans and attendance plummeted from an pedestrian 21st to a horrific 32nd
I can't really speak on attendance except to say the Skins on field play last year never did anything to help increase attendance. It took till the 9th game of the season for the Skins to beat a legitimate contender in TB and start their first winning streak of the year. Then after a 4 game winning streak. They laid a tremendous egg against the Cowboys in the 1st half during what amounted to a nat'l televised game and basically killed all the momentum they had built over their 4 game win steak. And if there was any hope/momentum left after that 1st Cowboys game. Surrendering 500+ yards against the Eagles followed by a 56-14 shellacking to the Cowboys that wasn't even that close killed it.

Fans aren't gonna go to the games till the Skins show they can win consistently and show that they won't lay an egg in every game that has big implications. Fans also had a chance to show how they felt after the name change. And from some of the posts I recall in this very forum and what little I've seen on twitter. Enough fans are supporting the name change by buying merchandise that the powers that be are still satisfied with the status quo.

now homerism is ok and in fact fun but lets not equate that to any honest assessment of things

in the end not making the playoffs would have been better for us as many people stated
The Skins being the Skins. They probably wouldve fucked up the pick even had they not made the playoffs in 2020...................and the beat goes on.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean is one of my favorite posters on this board, he's literally Steve Rogers, before the super serum. He do could this all day