• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Predictions

What Will the Niners Record Be This Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know...

Too early!

However, the new Sports SportsHoopla allows you to change your vote, so I thought that putting it up there would be ok. Here's the schedule of opponents:

Home: Seattle, Green Bay, Arizona, Baltimore, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Atlanta, Minnesota
Away: Seattle, Arizona, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, NY Giants, Cleveland

Note: The votes are public and I only included records that we have had before (but didn't put 15-1 which we have had). Putting 1-15 or 16-0 as options when we've never had those records is unrealistic and trollish. I'll eat crow if we get either of those records. 15-1 is unrealistic, of course, but as a public poll, enter other if you want to select that. This poll ends the day before the season (September 12th is the day before).

Also: I didn't put the records in most to least or least to most.

Last edited:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-8. Not trolling.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing the NCFN and AFCN are tough draws next year. And ATL and NYG aren't walks in the park either.

I went with 4-12 as I and not big on the new coaching staff at all. Mix in the loss of some key players and a ton of pressure to produce right out of the gates, and I just simply don't see too much success this year for the 49ers. BUt if you guys can hit some real gems in the draft then I can see getting back to last year's record

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know...

Too early!

However, the new Sports SportsHoopla allows you to change your vote, so I thought that putting it up there would be ok. Here's the schedule of opponents:

Home: Seattle, Green Bay, Arizona, Baltimore, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Atlanta, Minnesota
Away: Seattle, Arizona, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, NY Giants, Cleveland

Note: The votes are public and I only included records that we have had before (but didn't put 15-1 which we have had). Putting 1-15 or 16-0 as options when we've never had those records is unrealistic and trollish. I'll eat crow if we get either of those records. 15-1 is unrealistic, of course, but as a public poll, enter other if you want to select that. This poll ends the day before the season (September 12th is the day before).

Also: I didn't put the records in most to least or least to most.

How the hell do the 49ers end up having to play Green Bay every year? That is bullshit.