• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Predictions

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn. Those are pretty high expectations, but he does have some serious upside. I have no idea how he fell to the 2nd round honestly.

I've been right a few times. In 1987 I believed Reggie Miller would be an all-star. I also said back in '96 that Kobe would someday become a solid 20ppg player.

On the other hand I also said Greg Oden would be on par with Hakeem so... :whistle:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is that within 2 years time Jordan Clarkson will be the best PG of the 2014 draft.

Within 5 years he'll be a top 10 guard in the NBA.

I bet not. Remember when Laker fans made the same claim about Dante Exum? Now that he's in Utah that stance has dimmed. Can't imagine why.:noidea:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is that within 2 years time Jordan Clarkson will be the best PG of the 2014 draft.

Within 5 years he'll be a top 10 guard in the NBA.

He is certainly showing a lot so far this summer. I look forward to seeing how he performs in real NBA games. He has nice form on his jumpshot. Good ball-handler and a strong drive to the hole. Should be a solid defender. He needs to work on his court vision of he wants to be a top PG though. He could definitely end up the steal of the 2014 draft.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibs is not the second-best coach. He does not manage minutes well at all. I live near Chicago. Why do you think Rose keeps getting hurt in the first place?

If anything, the Bulls are too frontcourt heavy with not enough depth on the perimeter and in the backcourt.

I have them as a #3 seed, but only because the East is so bad.

Keep in mind they were a quick first round exit last year.

If Rose goes down again, who carries the scoring load? Doug McDermott? I just don't see it...

thibs does play his players too many minutes but it has nothing to do with roses injuries. they were a quick first rd exit with dj augustin as their go to guy. making the playoffs was an accomplishment. management was trying to tank when they got rid of deng. thibs would have none of it. he is a top coach in the league

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thibs does play his players too many minutes but it has nothing to do with roses injuries. they were a quick first rd exit with dj augustin as their go to guy. making the playoffs was an accomplishment. management was trying to tank when they got rid of deng. thibs would have none of it. he is a top coach in the league

I would have him just outside the top 5. A good coach that's flawed when it comes to playing with the elite and in crunch time.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder poised to win it all this year, they better.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha!!! :agree:

I said the samething to Laker fans on the board that we came from.

Usually, my teams season begins and ends with the NBA draft.

So, I am very into it and wanted the Clippers to take him.

Kid has first-round talent....easily!

Clarkson and Cleanthony Early will be the steals of this draft!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet not. Remember when Laker fans made the same claim about Dante Exum? Now that he's in Utah that stance has dimmed. Can't imagine why.:noidea:

The stance hasn't dimmed at all. I think most of us still think he'll be a great player.

Lakers fans just stopped talking about him. I wonder why? Maybe because he's not a Laker?:noidea:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stance hasn't dimmed at all. I think most of us still think he'll be a great player.

Lakers fans just stopped talking about him. I wonder why? Maybe because he's not a Laker?:noidea:

And know you folks are so high on this no-name Jordan Clarkson and making the claim that he'll be a top 10 backcourt player in all of basketball one day. Would you make the same claim if he were with the Jazz?:scratch:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEST
1. The defending NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs because I am a homer
1. Oklahoma City
3. Clippers
4. Dallas
5. Golden State
6. Portland
7. Houston
8. Memphis

EAST
1. Cavaliers
2. Bulls
3. HAWKS!
4. Raptors
5. Miami
6. Washington
7. Charlotte
8. New York

Whomever gets HCA in Spurs/OKC beats Cleveland

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And know you folks are so high on this no-name Jordan Clarkson and making the claim that he'll be a top 10 backcourt player in all of basketball one day. Would you make the same claim if he were with the Jazz?:scratch:

Exum will be a STUD...imo

All the bad things that have been said about Exum were also said about Michael Carter-Williams pre-draft.

He did just fine.

6'6 pg's don't grow on trees.

This kid's bottom will likely be Penny Hardaway.

Give him a chance..he's barely 18 and hasn't faced any stiff competition.

He will be fine

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he were with the Jazz I would be completely oblivious to Clarkson, just like you are now that he is with the Lakers. How many of us actually pay attention to picks past #40 that don't involve their own team?

But having actually paid attention to his workouts and summer league performances, I stand by what I said. And i've seen thousands of players come into this league.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEST
1. The defending NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs because I am a homer
1. Oklahoma City
3. Clippers
4. Dallas
5. Golden State
6. Portland
7. Houston
8. Memphis

EAST
1. Cavaliers
2. Bulls
3. HAWKS!
4. Raptors
5. Miami
6. Washington
7. Charlotte
8. New York

Whomever gets HCA in Spurs/OKC beats Cleveland

Keep in mind that Atlanta was hovering around .500 even at the time Horford went down. Then, Teague plaayed out of his mind returning home to Indiana in the Playoffs. He needs help in this backcourt. I think the whole race issue with their front office and ownership could potentially provide a black cloud over this team.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were with the Jazz I would be completely oblivious to Clarkson, just like you are now that he is with the Lakers. How many of us actually pay attention to picks past #40 that don't involve their own team?

But having actually paid attention to his workouts and summer league performances, I stand by what I said. And i've seen thousands of players come into this league.

I thought so. Clarkson will prove to be one of the "Greg Odens" of Shaqdaddy's bets. Summer league?:pound:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the Lakers to go through ten-year period of irrelevancy like the Celtics did after Bird retired. If and when they become relevant again, I promise to respect them better this time around. But right now it's very much fans of a 27-win basketball club talking trash. No one is scared of the genius that is Jim Buss.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. CLE
2. CHI
3. ATL
4. WAS
5. BRK
6. TOR