• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks SportsHoopla (FF)

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perfect

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That works for me as well.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.Good luck Seahawks fans.

I like the Raiders over every other team.

I like the Seahawks over every other team except the Raiders.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Reminder there are two people who have not checked their email and click on the link to officially join the league. We can not draft until this is done. Also haven't heard anyone saying they want the ability to trade draft picks. (Don't want to be a pain in the ass about these but they are important). So Once again,

CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND CLICK THE LINK TO OFFICIALLY JOIN THE LEAGUE.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Reminder there are two people who have not checked their email and click on the link to officially join the league. We can not draft until this is done. Also haven't heard anyone saying they want the ability to trade draft picks. (Don't want to be a pain in the ass about these but they are important). So Once again,

CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND CLICK THE LINK TO OFFICIALLY JOIN THE LEAGUE.

Just to let you know the time is 7:00 EST not PST.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So im going to a Mariners game tomorrow and wont be able to make it back by 7 pm ET, I misread it and thought is was going to be PT, does anyone know if there is an app on my phone I can get to do the draft, because if so I can get that and the time wont be a problem.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we do it at 7 pm or later?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update

First- everyone is in the league and the Draft is a go!!.
Second- You guys are right time was off and the correct call is 7:00pm Pacific or 10:00est.
third- Tapey, I too will be at the M's game (security) so it should end around four giving you plenty of time. (also time changed help)
four-Because no one really said they wanted to be able to trade drafts, that's now gone and the order will be random. In order to find out where you pick, one hour before the draft is when I and everyone else will know.
Five- Tapey in case something dose come up I found this, hope it helps.

Access all of your ESPN Fantasy Football teams with the ESPN Fantasy Football iPhone Application. Manage your rosters, set your lineups and follow your teams all season long. In this application, team owners have access to drafting (iOS only), live scoring, transactions, league standings, league chatter, rules and settings, and up-to-the-minute fantasy news. Check out your mobile app store and download the ESPN Fantasy Footbal 2014 App. It's always free and you can manage your roster anytime, anywhere.

And that should be everything..... So see you tomorrow.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminder post- it stuck on my dashboard.....im ready.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update

Second- You guys are right time was off and the correct call is 7:00pm Pacific or 10:00est.
third- Tapey, I too will be at the M's game (security) so it should end around four giving you plenty of time. (also time changed help)
four-Because no one really said they wanted to be able to trade drafts, that's now gone and the order will be random. In order to find out where you pick, one hour before the draft is when I and everyone else will know.

Access all of your ESPN Fantasy Football teams with the ESPN Fantasy Football iPhone Application. Manage your rosters, set your lineups and follow your teams all season long. In this application, team owners have access to drafting (iOS only), live scoring, transactions, league standings, league chatter, rules and settings, and up-to-the-minute fantasy news. Check out your mobile app store and download the ESPN Fantasy Footbal 2014 App. It's always free and you can manage your roster anytime, anywhere.

Cool just added that app to my Ipad. See you guys tomorrow.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update

Thanks a bunch!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright the leagues draft is open.. Get your game on.:suds:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams D open for trading, looking for RB. Also trade blocks are up and can be updated.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last night's game Russell's Stiff Arm has a new logo.

20140807__08DCSBROB~2_300.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Oops, I missed the draft. My bad. I think this is the first time that I've missed a fantasy draft in my 10 years of playing fantasy football.

FYI: I changed my team name from Perpetual White Trash Tendencies to Perpetual Karaoke Mode.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so sorry Fire, I just saw this link. Please tell me were I need to go to sign up. I have been really busy but things will slow down soon. You know I am responsible and a decent manager. Thank you.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fuck you guys already drafted, guess I am not playing. Sorry